What's new

Could Washington Support Balochistan separatism?

That may be an American dream (yes pun is intended).

Just Pashtunistan was a US and India dream. But problem is US takes it's cues on Pakistan and Afghanistan from India. Which itself knows the area well on a superficial level but it's easy to counter their strategies in an indigenous and holistic manner.

Ok, as always, the point will never be taken. The real question is, why should Pakistan not benefit from the West's economic and military influence? Why should the Pakistani youth, not get higher paying jobs in IT and other sectors like India, Bangladesh, Malaysians do? Why should the Pakistani leadership not realize that they are sitting on a goldmine. A nation with over 40-50 million young people (ages 15-24) who have tremendous talent and can help the world with many business operations? Why should the Pakistani leadership not sit down for a better future of their nation, with the Americans and anyone else who can help like (and again) Indians, Malaysians, and now Vietnamese are doing?

It's very easy to hear answers from either Pakistanis living overseas, enjoying a better lifestyle, or, from Pakistanis on this forum, from the elite or privileged 10-20% of Pakistan, when over 180 million people's lives can be benefited. Does life need to be all about just "US's interest's"? Or could there be a change in Pakistani approach to help it's nation? I rest my case here as I repeat the same stuff like a broken record.

The biggest threat to Pakistan is internal. If we remove the snakes amongst us we can survive. Unfortunately the snakes are in all rungs of our society and removing them will be hard.
Only establishment can do this but they are not in the mood of doing this, this is the only short cut, democratically removing these snakes will take decades and who know what will happen till then,

Haven't the Americans, NATO and India already tried this in the past 20 years? LOL the Americans are kidding themselves.

BLA is dead. So is PTM. Both movements have received full funding and training from India, Afghanistan, US and certain NATO countries. PTM and BLA members enjoy refuge in Western nations. We are not crazy. Pakistanis are fully cognizant of US foul intentions.
this is indian lobby at work. the good thing is india will lead their white yankee masters on another goose chase.

Partly. I firmly believe that the US has foul intentions against Pakistan. Always had and always will. Irrespective of Indian lobbying etc. The US approached India to form partnership since their goals are the same. This has very little to do with Indian effective lobbying etc. It has more to do with US eagerness to empower India in order to confront China and by extension Pakistan.

The US in any shape or form cannot be trusted. The US embassy in Pakistan without an ambassador is even today involved in illicit plots. The entire US dealing with Pakistan serves only illicit goals. There is not a single shred of honesty nor mutual respect. Even so-called aid is only provided to programs that serve US interests and cause instability in Pakistan. It is pure malice in every shape and form.

Last edited:
USA have always supported Pakistan in its war on terror within the boundaries of Pakistan and encouraged them to fight against the factions who talks about independence. They recognise the current geographical boundaries of Pakistan including the dispute of Kashmir so I think breaking up Pakistan is a dream of fanboys but not going to happen.

I have heard numerous conspiracy theories of Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan splitting up in pieces but such stories holds no credibility as these are International boundaries recognised by almost every nation in the world. Unless there are serious humanitarian crisis and the people of the same nation are very different from each other and it makes logical sense to split them… for example South Sudan… such is not the case for us. I think it is very clear that US will continue to support Pakistan on its war against terror and will not act like India in funding terrorists of Balochistan

Perhaps a very small faction in the US. The majority in the US is staunchly anti-Pakistan. We don't need any proof for this. Anti-Pakistan sentiment is rife among most infleuntial US politicians and media groups.

This was always the main agenda behind US occupation of Afghanistan. They are just admitting it publicly now.

FATF grey list, PKR exchange rate decline, downgrade, collective visits by Western diplomats, and now separatist warnings...
the maximum increase pressure.
What does the USA want Pakistan to do? Receiving Afghan refugees?

Last edited:
This man is giving more insight with references today what I said 3 days ago , please spare some time to listen till the end , and take clash of civilization as clashes with Muslims you will understand what the Anglo american establishments have been doing and planning since long , they deny it superficially but in their heart lies the hate for Muslims and greed of wealth and they are doing it in disguise on the name of democracy , human rights, Constitutions blah blah etc
@LeGenD

This man is giving more insight with references today what I said 3 days ago , please spare some time to listen till the end , and take clash of civilization as clashes with Muslims you will understand what the Anglo american establishments have been doing and planning since long , they deny it superficially but in their heart lies the hate for Muslims and greed of wealth and they are doing it in disguise on the name of democracy , human rights, Constitutions blah blah etc
@LeGenD
He also sensationalize and exaggerate his themes much like other notable anchors because ratings matter in his profession. But I will watch this video upon your recommendation. Thanks for sharing.

I've seen maps of Pakistan online, where it was cut into pieces and only two of its states / provinces made up of the country. I foresaw these issues coming up and thus, continued to write about Pakistan needing a strong foreign policy and direct contact with the US to work things out by putting mutual interests on the table.
Rich coming from a State that had & has foreign policies with drastic outcomes & has not won any war or atleast not that i can think of.

The biggest priority of US in Pakistan is to make sure that Pakistan's nuclear weapons do not fall into the hands of non state actors. Such an event could eventually lead the weapons to be brought into Europe and USA to the downfall of the Western civilization. It is for this reason that Americans always call for stability in Pakistan. They may not have sincere love for Pakistan, but they see the stability of Pakistan as an essential need for their secure well being.

Rationally speaking, it follows that US will not support any insurgency that will be a trouble for the Pakistani state. :-)

Washington is not in a position or ever was to do jack shyt except terrorism something its second to none.

unfortunately Pakistan establishment and Ruling elites are bunch of dumb idiots, Pakistan should've made a defense Pact with China after Salala incident, any Attack on Pakistan should be considered attack on China and Vice Versa but our Policy makers wanted to please America to send their kids for education and protect their Properties, People can not make independent Policies if and when they are dependent on someone else, Americans will always have that Khujli on interfering in other countries, In fact USA did not become a Super Power by dropping Nukes or building a huge Economy, USA become Super Power by creating unrest in the world and eliminating the competition, when I said that Americans are 100 years ahead of Pakistani Policy makers everyone was on me, Pakistan is a small country and weak, ruled by weak leaders in both Parliament and GHQ, until this change and we get some nationalists in Pakistan nothing will change, Pakistan needs a revolution of some sort, I'd say on par with French revolution with no exception of Politicians, Generals , Judges, Religious scholars, Police and all corrupts in the society, All it takes is a will of a man to change the course of History, we saw that time and time again... Mosa AS with Pharoh, Rasool Allah with Banu Quresh, Tariq Bin Zyad in Spain , Muhammad Ali Jinnah in India... Allah help those who make a stand against the Powerful and corrupt and Allah will eventually humiliate those who sit in their lavish offices make Policies based on their own Personal interests.

FATF grey list, PKR exchange rate decline, downgrade, collective visits by Western diplomats, and now separatist warnings...
the maximum increase pressure.
What does the USA want Pakistan to do? Receiving Afghan refugees?

If I had to just put it in a nutshell, the Americans and specifically the security establishment within that country wants to ideally destroy Pakistan. If you add it all up this is what essentially the Americans seek.

Back
Top Bottom