What's new

Could Washington Support Balochistan separatism?

Soon USA announces such thing, Pakistan should and I hope will start full swing military support to IOK and put the peace of whole world at stake , it seems a suicidal idea but this is the only way to stop the evil from it's dirty tricks, Pakistan is on its way to accumulate more than 1000 atomic war heads which will bring Pakistan to deter such ambitious plans without using the, but first Pakistan have to tackle its own poor governance and corrupt mafias to make economy strong, never ending wars and conflicts suit Americans but just give them mother of all wars if they don't stop their crusades, this is the only deterrence, make them feared instead of fearing from them and this is only possible when the generals sitting in GHQ decided to embrace martyrdom instead of letting the general service men to lay their lives fighting the proxeis, izat ki maout zilaat ki Zindagi sy behtar hy, this should be new PA and Pakistan slogan ,

Fanboy attitude, far away from reality. Your priority number 1 should be, to work with the US and find common ground on things. You can't go hostile against the largest economy and really the only superpower. Even the Chinese try to find common ground with the US because they know they don't want a conflict and go back a 100 years. You guys in Pakistan get high on military power and conflict when in reality, the true power is the economy. Your economy can only sustain a military confrontation for 3 weeks in a one on one conflict. This post might seem a bit harsh, but it's written in Pakistan's best interest. You guys need to learn to achieve your goals through finding common ground. Take a look at Iran and India, the whole world has gotten sanctioned or threats of it, from the US and has stopped majority trading with Iran. India hasn't and went against the US interests. How? That "hand shake" needs to be learned by you guys. It's beyond my comprehension that a nation of majority young, English speaking youth (ages 15-23) with higher intelligence ratio than many regions, is in shambles economically. Pakistan should be on a growing South Korean footprint.......

USA have always supported Pakistan in its war on terror within the boundaries of Pakistan and encouraged them to fight against the factions who talks about independence. They recognise the current geographical boundaries of Pakistan including the dispute of Kashmir so I think breaking up Pakistan is a dream of fanboys but not going to happen.

I have heard numerous conspiracy theories of Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan splitting up in pieces but such stories holds no credibility as these are International boundaries recognised by almost every nation in the world. Unless there are serious humanitarian crisis and the people of the same nation are very different from each other and it makes logical sense to split them… for example South Sudan… such is not the case for us. I think it is very clear that US will continue to support Pakistan on its war against terror and will not act like India in funding terrorists of Balochistan

What yanks couldn't achieve while being entrenched in Afghanistan for last two decades, they think they got any chance now? its seems their hallucinations are getting worse after getting knocked out. One thought they should have learned their lessons.

Having said that, since its Baluchistan they are talking about, I would say keep a very very close eye over slippery Persians. Their recent rants over Afghanistan, it seems got the "blessings".

What yanks couldn't achieve while being entrenched in Afghanistan for last two decades, they think they got any chance now? its seems their hallucinations are getting worse after getting knocked out. One thought they should have learned their lessons.

Having said that, since its Baluchistan they are talking about, I would say keep a very very close eye over slippery Persians. Their recent rants over Afghanistan, it seems got the "blessings".
Yep keep eyes open on that front, the Iranians are devious they were caught on the wrong side again so started making all these noises, I would not be surprised if they become best buddies with USA to get their way in Afghanistan.

Yep keep eyes open on that front, the Iranians are devious they were caught on the wrong side again so started making all these noises, I would not be surprised if they become best buddies with USA to get their way in Afghanistan.

Persians fully supported the invasion of Afghanistan after 9/11, infact their droned general, Qasim Soleimani was coordinating with America both in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Persians fully supported the invasion of Afghanistan after 9/11, infact their droned general, Qasim Soleimani was coordinating with America both in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Exactly what I remembered from that time. Very naughty of them, Pakistan needs to watch them closely, more closely than India in my opinion.

Fanboy attitude, far away from reality. Your priority number 1 should be, to work with the US and find common ground on things. You can't go hostile against the largest economy and really the only superpower. Even the Chinese try to find common ground with the US because they know they don't want a conflict and go back a 100 years. You guys in Pakistan get high on military power and conflict when in reality, the true power is the economy. Your economy can only sustain a military confrontation for 3 weeks in a one on one conflict. This post might seem a bit harsh, but it's written in Pakistan's best interest. You guys need to learn to achieve your goals through finding common ground. Take a look at Iran and India, the whole world has gotten sanctioned or threats of it, from the US and has stopped majority trading with Iran. India hasn't and went against the US interests. How? That "hand shake" needs to be learned by you guys. It's beyond my comprehension that a nation of majority young, English speaking youth (ages 15-23) with higher intelligence ratio than many regions, is in shambles economically. Pakistan should be on a growing South Korean footprint.......
Since it's a crusade against Muslims as said by jw bush , it should be stopped by US otherwise should be retaliated by all means, if you negotiate with USA the only language they understand is power or fight against them till they runaway from you, eg Vietnam Korea Cuba and Afghanistan, the rants of USA do more do more for peanuts is not going to end, instead of killing Muslims for the interests of USA it's better to die or fight respectfully, coming to negotiations with USA tell me which of the problems USA have solved for Muslims rightly and justice fully by negotiations?, Palestine , Kashmir , nakorna karabakh, Cyprus, eritarria, Sudan, Iraq, Libya, sirya etc, what have Sam done?infact USA first supported jehad then endorsed jehad with in Islam now a direct crusade against Muslims, it's america who needs to revisit his policies and announce ceasefire and stop convert crusades against Muslims , on the name of democracy human rights terrorism etc,

During 1971 and i think 1965 as well, iran made plans to invade and take Balochistan from us. It was scuppered due to the pak indo wars.

During 1971 and i think 1965 as well, iran made plans to invade and take Balochistan from us. It was scuppered due to the pak indo wars.

Really? I thought Iran offered Pakistan its bases to keep their jets there in 65?

US couldn't do d!ck in 'nam & got their @$$es handed to 'em by so-called 'Rag Heads' for 2-Decades at a cost of US $2 Trillion.

And some a-hole has written an article on National Interest, as if anyone takes it seriously. And there are some Star Sprangled members here want us to bend over and kiss the ring of the Stars & Stripes.

If their half-dead President doesn't want to engage our Leader - he can F-off 'cause its not our fault if we made him look like a absolute L-O-S-E-R in the eyes of the World.

Baluchistan - just try.

US knows that Pakistan is no pushover.
Bird.jpg

They drew up plans to take it from us during the 70s.

I was wrong about 65. It's only the 70s.

But they are slippery.

Now did they draw them with crayons or hard ink was used? The only slippery one here is you, their help during these conflicts and open support to Pakistan on Kashmir cause is well documented

Taken from Google: Iran played an important role in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965, providing Pakistan with nurses, medical supplies, and a gift of 5,000 tons of petroleum. ... Iran again played a vital role for Pakistan in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, this time supplying military equipment as well as diplomatic support against India.

Please keep in mind there is no need to push over what is in danger of collapsing internally. That is the real worry.

This is kept alive by Arabs who don't want "GWADAR PORT" and that is where the majority of BLA and other so-called separatist leadership resides nothing to do with the USA. Removing corrupt politicians and given proud and patriot Baloch their fair share will kill this issue. Instead, they are offering amnesty to TTP, and tomorrow we will blame TTP actions on someone else.

Back
Top Bottom