What's new

Could the cooperation be made with Iran to frustrate the plans of the Saudi Gulf kingdom?

i thought Saudis are Axis of evil for independent Turkey, you thought different. Respect it. But in reality Saudis is problem at the every corner in middle east for us. Sudan, Eygpt, Libya, Syria, İraq, Lebnan, Somalia... i can conitnue to count Algarie, Tunus...etc. They are source of instability for every democratic West Asia and North africa country.

Before the wahabis the shia safavids and their successors were a source of instability many times in the middle east and anatolia.

Thanks to them we had to import the kurds to make a wall against them.

Ottomans dealt with the wahabis many times. Due to the Ottomans collapsing and weakening over time allowed the wahabis to form their own state which would become Saudi Arabia.

Before the wahabis the shia safavids and their successors were a source of instability many times in the middle east and anatolia.

Thanks to them we had to import the kurds to make a wall against them.

Ottomans dealt with the wahabis many times. Due to the Ottomans collapsing and weakening over time allowed the wahabis to form their own state which would become Saudi Arabia.
Dude I'm talking about an actual situation right now. Saudis supports the PKK in all aspects. They are against Turkey in Libya. Altough we have some problems with Iran in Syria, I have not seen Iran allow PKK to open an office OR they are financing the PKK. Don't get stuck in history. İranic style Islam does not find grounds in Turkey. we belong to Anatolian Islam.

Dude I'm talking about an actual situation right now. Saudis supports the PKK in all aspects. They are against Turkey in Libya. Altough we have some problems with Iran in Syria, I have not seen Iran allow PKK to open an office OR they are financing the PKK. Don't get stuck in history. İranic style Islam does not find grounds in Turkey. we belong to Anatolian Islam.

Iran supports pkk to cause problems for Turkey.

Also they supported armenia against azerbaijan. Iran is am enemy to Turks and the Turkic world.

Also they are an enemy to the Islamoc world look what they have done to iraq, syria and yemen.

Both sides are bad.

But Saudi Arabia and UAE will try to cause as much trouble as possible in the coming decades. The Gulf states are trying to improve their image while simultaneously trying to weaken Turkey and Iran. Why?

Because once they can no longer rely on oil for income both nations will collapse. No oil, no water (desalination is problematic) and no future.

Basically UAE and Saudi Arabia are used to being rich and powerful. Yet even they know their end is coming. Hence if they could use their current wealth in order to secure a stronghold in say Iraq or Syria then they could have access to fresh water and agriculture.

Problem is that Turkey and Iran prevents this.

That explains why so many Arab caliphates moved away from the Arabian peninsula.

Too far also not strategic enough neither was it fertile also how water sources are poor if not rare. Explains why they moved their capitals to Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Spain.

Arabian Peninsula was a barren desert but Oman seems to be the most underrated country they formed a naval empire also dominted trade routes in eastern africa and competed with the British and the Portuguese.

That deserves respect unlike saudi and the uae.

i thought Saudis are Axis of evil for independent Turkey, you thought different. Respect it. But in reality Saudis is problem at the every corner in middle east for us. Sudan, Eygpt, Libya, Syria, İraq, Lebnan, Somalia... i can conitnue to count Algarie, Tunus...etc. They are source of instability for every democratic West Asia and North africa country.

Sorry KSA comparing with Iran is not possible, when second desert storm broke out i have met a lot Iraqies. Shia and Sunnies flee from Iraq to Netherlands for asylu. All of them told me the situation, wher shia sunni neighbours live in peace for centuries are killing each other because of secterianism exported from Iran. I could not believe what i heard between 2007 and 2009. After that my vieuw on Iran changed, and you can read my post about it. I joined the forum from 2012 and i am still writing Iran is axis of evil. Biggest secterians in the middle east, look to Nigeria and ther bizbusshaytaan sponsors. They have try it in North Africa and that didn't worked out. But the poorest part of Africa they have managed to poison muslims.

Iran, no thank you....

Iran is a bigger headache.
with Middle East, Turkiye still gets support from general public --- with Iran, both regime+ public will always have anti Turkiye sentiments.

we belong to Anatolian Islam.

We? What "we"? And what the Anatolian İslam? Describe it!

If you can, you will break the foundations of the Kemalist State. But Saudi Arabia that you hope to cooperate supported the PKK. Therefore, you had to return to the policy of the Kemalist State.

"We" are not you!

All I see on twitter now PKK accounts, Barzani family state accounts and paid accounts of the Gulf monarchies united in attacking Turkey. i wish Turkey and iran can find a common ground and kick their a$$..

We? What "we"? And what the Anatolian İslam? Describe it!

If you can, you will break the foundations of the Kemalist State. But Saudi Arabia that you hope to cooperate supported the PKK. Therefore, you had to return to the policy of the Kemalist State.

"We" are not you!
????

I do not find it reasonable to change the regime in Iran right now. If it takes someone like Al Sisi would be leader of iran, the more problems we will have to deal with as Turkey.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom