What's new

Could the AWACS works as ground based radar on some conditions?

All I'm saying is, what the PAF can do, the IAF can as well. India has money to purchase whatever pakistan purchases and more. We can purchase from Israel or Russia or Europe, though we cannot purchase from China. And we have drone programs of our own as well, see 'Aura'. It has always been this way hasn't it, that Pakistan purchases weapons from abroad, and India does too.
As I said, I can't really predict what the future of air warfare will be like; I can only say that the IAF will seek to maintain its numerical and technological superiority over PAF.

Systems don't fight war its ppl behind them do that and Pakistani never fear death when fighting war further those systems are employed as per doctrine which suites that country, therefore just system don't win wars, there are many aspects related to them, and stop talking about money, because whenever a non corrupt patriotic govt will take Pakistan's control they will have lots of resources available to them which can generate tons of dollars. Pakistan is full of stuff which can make it a wealth country, we can be another big oil and gas producing country in the world and by that we can generate more than what we need to buy our desired stuff.

Systems don't fight war its ppl behind them do that and Pakistani never fear death when fighting war further those systems are employed as per doctrine which suites that country, therefore just system don't win wars, there are many aspects related to them, and stop talking about money, because whenever a non corrupt patriotic govt will take Pakistan's control they will have lots of resources available to them which can generate tons of dollars. Pakistan is full of stuff which can make it a wealth country, we can be another big oil and gas producing country in the world and by that we can generate more than what we need to buy our desired stuff.

:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom