What's new

Could Pakistan Sink an Indian Aircraft Carrier in a War?

None of them of is govt official. These are statements by random members on an online forum. None of it can be taken as an official statement sir :(
What world do you live in? GoP or PAF is going to give a statement on THIS? Seriously!

You can degrade him by calling him a "random" member, but I know for a fact, he is a lot more access to intel than you are.

But said that... lets suppose it is was true for arguments sake.. it was a just a purchase. It does not establish any diplomatic ties much less or relation.

Sure buddy, throw eggs at others, but when it comes to you, you plead innocence.

No that's not true...Afghan transit is totally closed...even trains and buses have been stopped.
Trucks are still plying the route.
http://www.1tvnews.af/en/news/afgha...s-afghanistans-access-to-india-via-wagah-port

What world do you live in? GoP or PAF is going to give a statement on THIS? Seriously!

You can degrade him by calling him a "random" member, but I know for a fact, he is a lot more access to intel than you are.

Sure buddy, throw eggs at others, but when it comes to you, you plead innocence.

Trucks are still plying the route.
http://www.1tvnews.af/en/news/afgha...s-afghanistans-access-to-india-via-wagah-port
It is all whataboutry sir. Not a single shred of evidence.

Its so funny to see a whole lot sh$t of Pakistani venting their frustration with feel gud wishful thoughts like " Sinking Indian AC", " Bombing Mumbai ", " Nuking Delhi ". I mean really? Let this sink....ur generals damn well know that they could not even reproduce such sinister plans in a boardroom's VC lest Pakistan become a nuclear wasteland. they damn well wouldn't jeopardize the business operations of a flourishing corporate that is the Pakistan military just for few keyboard cry babies. What a bunch of losers lol

Do you suffer from memory issues?

What happened on 27-Feb-2019?

Brother they are useless to fight.. I remember my grand father told me once Pakistani army was fight Yaminis in 1960z they were arabs fighting alongside Pakistani troops. After each hour they used to ask for tea(Gavá).. Pakistani troops got upset with them. They said we are defending you guys and you guys are here to drink tea..
Afghanis were doing same ( Tea and Hasish break) to American, so US gave up on training and nation building BS.

I have adhered to all rules in posting my message and just because one person quoted it u deleted it without even being considerate? If u need to apply that logic, u should delete all forums and messages in them as almost all are Valueless

That repeated gibberish of F-16 proves how worthy your discussion seems to be which nothing less than Sanghi rant to satisfy their ego back at home and feel good. Instead of trying to play champion; I would rather take interest into some quality discussion and if you can post something based upon logic, facts & evidences.

Sir what's your source of this news ?
Indian forces by 2021 are planning total complete blocked of Pakistan to be totally cut off from rest of world, whether you want or not is the question, the question are you capable of doing it?

Which one of these keyboard warriors, and armchair generals has access to Pak Armed Forces Missile Inventory list?
all of them. in their mind they are capable of anything, they can do anything better than actual soldiers (of any country). thanks to PDF rankings systems they all believe they really are what their Pdf ranks say.

some of these don't even need any equipment to fight india (or NATO if comes to it) because flights of angels are going to descend from the heavens to assist them. Pak Army GHQ should be abolished forthwith and instead PDF GHQ should be used to make all decisions regarding all battles where Pakistan ---instead of defending--- must go on the offensive and invade 7 or 8 times larger enemy, not only that it should have no fear of NATO either because of them there angels waiting impatiently to come and take part in battle/gajwa/ghazwa or whatever the name of the fantasy is. Pakistan should not be afraid to commit suicide, PDF ulemaa have made it halal now. not believing in this is weakness of eeman (if not downright kufr) according to one PDF aalim.

Back
Top Bottom