What's new

Could Pakistan and Afghanistan go to war?

loll we have the support of the govt of afghan and as soon as the us leaves we have already asked afghan govt to train and arm afghani army. we will arm and if required indian army will go to save our billion of assets. btw can u tell me what made u think that indian assets in afghan will be hurt.
God, we know how capable indian army is, lol!
Do. You know the secret , no???
Well here it is !
India’s army unfit to fight a war, army chief says - The Washington Post
Read it carefully , & never try to over see a bollywood picture again & again?
Troll, assianated
Mission over.
Batmannow the troll killer!

hmm 1971, 1965, 1999 :coffee:

dont mess with us.

Agreed. We have to find somebody our own size to mess with. You guy's should stick to messing with small guy's only [like us] and avoid messing with anybody your own size ...... or you get shafted hmmm 1962 when your soldiers slid down the lubricated Himalyas on their excrement !!!

Avoid Chinese like the black plague.

Agreed. We have to find somebody our own size to mess with. You guy's should stick to messing with small guy's only [like us] and avoid messing with anybody your own size ...... or you get shafted hmmm 1962 when your soldiers slid down the lubricated Himalyas on their excrement !!!

Avoid Chinese like the black plague.

well dont mess with us. we r investing in afghan doesnt hurt pakistan. dont be against economic development. other wise ur wish.

1965 was a tie...your account reported to webmaster

there should be a special thread for people like u, and 1965 was not a tie, ask u army cheifs.. show me one proof. u lost al wars.

there should be a special thread for people like u, and 1965 was not a tie, ask u army cheifs.. show me one proof. u lost al wars.

1965 was considered a tie by every major source... Just check out the facts loved PAF in the wars

btw reported punjabiunda, punjabimunda32, dott, parkland, and karan21 to WebMaster... Happy :)

well dont mess with us. we r investing in afghan doesnt hurt pakistan. dont be against economic development. other wise ur wish.

I would agree, 1965 was pretty well indecisive. 1971 was victory by ............. India and don't forget your brothers the Bangali's. The Bangali Mukto Bahini were swarming over our army like insects in the swamps of Bengal so why not credit that as Pak 0 India 1 + Bangali 1.

1965 was considered a tie by every major source... Just check out the facts loved PAF in the wars

btw reported punjabiunda, punjabimunda32, dott, parkland, and karan21 to WebMaster... Happy :)

keep reporting, no one carres about u.

LOL wht if they go to war Pakistan will gone kIck the *** oF Nato And ttp and karzii why i didnt said about whole afghans cz 50% more then of population is pashtuno and govt they are tajak and ubazk and dariii now pashtuno will be on pakistans side soo u can se will alsoo have home advantage 2 so it2 will be their bed dream
Kick nNATO? Put down the crack...when you can keep a mighty power like India from taking half your country...work on being an effort for Nato.

I would agree, 1965 was pretty well indecisive. 1971 was victory by ............. India and don't forget your brothers the Bangali's. the bangali Mukto Bahini were swarming over our army like insects in the swamps of Bengal so why not credit that as Pak 0 India 1 + Bangali 1.

do u want me to show u some sources to prove what was decisive or not.....

If you are referring to 1965 as a 'decisive' Indian victory go ahead. I already unequivocally accept 1971 was Bangali-Indian victory. Of course there is elemant of subjectivity about this. First in how do you describe 'decisive' and then how do you adjudge 'decisive' on the ground and finally establish what 'the facts ' are. Clearly depending on the observer things are going be subjective.

That said do go ahead, I am just curious how you rationalise 1965 as a Indian victory. I might not to be able to reply tonight though.

Kick nNATO? Put down the crack...when you can keep a mighty power like India from taking half your country...work on being an effort for Nato.

Another Indian slave.. We can kick India's *** whenever we want to..

Did you read the secret letter, of your former indian army chief?wasn't it was decisive enough for you troll?
Live in today plz don't bring in old times wars from maha bhart because, the world we are talkin its living in the present. & it knows about your capabilities, well enough?
Try to do something, before bieng rotten out of afghanistan.
What true man, was your indian army chief?
A great man?

Bhaiyon,

The definition of "Victory" is to have accomplished your objective.

The defition of "defeat" is to have not accomplished your objective.

Now, what was the 1965 war about?

Apart from all the Government propaganda on both sides, the 1965 war was about--
Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to our own General Akhtar Hussain Malik, the Objectives of Operation Gibraltar were "to defreeze the Kashmir problem, weaken Indian resolve, and bring India to the conference table without provoking general war".

Were these objectives accomplished?

(1) The Kashmir problem is still frozen.
(2) The 1965 strengthened India's resolve and led to an arms build-up that was used in 1971.
(3) A general war was provoked when Indian attacked in the plains & deserts to the south.

Here is the late (assasinated) Dr. M. Farooq Khan on the matter:

Pakistan : We lost all wars with India - YouTube

the afghans may not be the brightest people in the world, but they arent suicidal.....at least not most of them

afghanistan declaring war? on Pakistan???? that would spell suicide for them.....we could flatten their country and then sleep soundly at night if we wanted to...but i wuud hope things dont transpire like that

peace and cooperation is always desirable; and besides, one enemy is enough for Pakistan

Damn anybody but.... not the afghan national army...... :lol:

so many "experts" in Washington nowdays...

Did they mention role of the Afghan navy? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom