What's new

Could Pakistan and Afghanistan go to war?

LOL wht if they go to war Pakistan will gone kIck the *** oF Nato And ttp and karzii why i didnt said about whole afghans cz 50% more then of population is pashtuno and govt they are tajak and ubazk and dariii now pashtuno will be on pakistans side soo u can se will alsoo have home advantage 2 so it2 will be their bed dream

yups...Well,ideologically they cant go but U.S will take dem to do so.. ;)
This is future and i have been saying that if pakistan successfully survives in next 10 yrs then its ok..
coz conditions will be never like b4.

What a bloody joker - Paan the only danger of that happening to Pakistan in the next 10 years is if we end up in a nuclear exchange with your country and rest assured large parts of India would not also survive.

And Kugelman is an idiot to even suggest the possibility of war between Paklistan and Afghanistan. Kabul will just about hold back the Taliban let alone go to war with Pakistan.

Shazadsweet, thank you for mentioning that. Afghanistan [like Pakistan] is not a homogenous state. Much of the trouble in Afghanistan is about sharing power between the three main groups.

The Pashtun are the largest group [ although we have more Pashtun in Pakistan ] yet are hardly representated in the present edifice constructed by the Americans. Karazai is the token Pashtun. Afghan military is almost all Tajik. This fundamental contradiction will tear at Afghanistan's innards.

The Taliban are in fact representing the Pashtun ethnic group, like Northern alliance represent the Tajiks. In addition you have the Uzbeks.

Besides does he not know that about 13% of Afghanistan is sat in Pakistan - 3 million Afghan refugees. You think a war is possible in these circumstances?

Most that might happen is some exchange of gunfire at local level and thats that. This thread needs to be closed.

Nope..... small cross fire might happen time to time but war is just not possible

What a bloody joker - Paan the only danger of that happening to Pakistan in the next 10 years is if we end up in a nuclear exchange with your country and rest assured large parts of India would not also survive.

And Kugelman is an idiot to even suggest the possibility of war between Paklistan and Afghanistan. Kabul will just about hold back the Taliban let alone go to war with Pakistan.

Besides does he not know that about 13% of Afghanistan is sat in Pakistan - 3 million Afghan refugees. You think a war is possible in these circumstances?

Most that might happen is some exchange of gunfire at local level and thats that. This thread needs to be closed.

forget abt india-pak war..there will be no war and india wants its resources for china.
you will have to accept U.S on your western border now or later on...U.S will find alternative route surely...
i used to say that U.S wont leave A-stan ever 2 yrs ago ...u can see my post history..but u ppl used to bash me n laugh on at...:lol:

now see if u.S is going ;)

We will never go to war with our brothers. People claiming here to be able to vaporize Kabul in minutes want to re consider the deaths of millions of Muslims.

forget abt india-pak war..there will be no war and india wants its resources for china.
you will have to accept U.S on your western border now or later on...U.S will find alternative route surely...
i used to say that U.S wont leave A-stan ever 2 yrs ago ...u can see my post history..but u ppl used to bash me n laugh on at...:lol:

now see if u.S is going ;)

What are you on about? The discussion in hand is potential of Pak-Afghan war. The US will leave. Not in 2014 but over time they will, as their interest wanes in this region. Why do you think US is going to push Afghans to go to war against Pakistan?

They have spent almost 10 years now, expended blood and dollars to try to stabilize Afghanistan. So after all this effort, you think US is going to help destablize Pakistan? That would be like putting out one fire [Afghanistan ] to light another fire 7 times bigger with nuclear weapons thrown in. Unless the Yanks enjoy inflicting pain on themselves they will do no such thing or they will have a mother of all disasters in Pakistan.

That would take 40 years to sort out !!!

* Haseebullah for god's sakes we have 3 million Afghans refugees in Pakistan and you think we can even contend war with that country? We are tied togather [unfortunatly] inexorably in all sort of ways.

What are you on about? The discussion in hand is potential of Pak-Afghan war. The US will leave. Not in 2014 but over time they will aas their interest wanes in this region and you think they are going to push Afghans to go to war with Pakistan?

They have spent almost 10 years now, expened blood and dollars to try to stabilize Afghanistan. So after this you think US is going to help destablize Pakistan? That would be putting out one fire [Afghanistan ] top light another fire 7 times bigger with nuclear weapons thrown in. Unless the Yanks enjoy inflicting pain on themselves they will do no such thing or they will have a mother of all disasters in Pakistan.

That would take 40 years to sort out !!!

* Haseebullah for god's sakes we have 3 million Afghans refugees in Pakistan and you think we can even contend war with that country? We are tied togather [unfortunatly] inexorably in all sort of ways.

well,Read obama karzai pact...u will understand better..

We will never go to war with our brothers. People claiming here to be able to vaporize Kabul in minutes want to re consider the deaths of millions of Muslims.

War is war... I hate to say it but only Muslims in Pakistan think about Ummah and other Muslims, while Saudi Arabia is thinking to take over Iran... Care about your country first, not your religion

they have been war forever, anyways india will support afghan if anything happens, we have many assets there.

they have been war forever, anyways india will support afghan if anything happens, we have many assets there.

Watch how fast your assets are 'erased' after US leaves, which it will eventually, unless you think they are going to be here forever. Most Pashtun's hate India because it is seen supporting the Tajik's. The Pashtun are the largest ethnic group in Afgh., and that is our 'asset'.

Watch how fast your assets are 'erased' after US leaves, which it will eventually, unless you think they are going to be here forever. Most Pashtun's hate India because it is seen supporting the Tajik's. The Pashtun are the largest ethnic group in Afgh., and that is our 'asset'.

loll we have the support of the govt of afghan and as soon as the us leaves we have already asked afghan govt to train and arm afghani army. we will arm and if required indian army will go to save our billion of assets. btw can u tell me what made u think that indian assets in afghan will be hurt.

well,Read obama karzai pact...u will understand better..
What about bush-manmohan pact!
Nucklear pact?
Who backed off after getting all iniitial intell from indian nucklear programe!
Sonia solld you mate!
In afghanistan, pakistan is the deadliest of the elements, which is still killing the nato-us forces?
So it can be a day dreaming, or some low level counter-pakistan stunt, but in the long trem, it would become the deadliest theories , ever planned & executed by US.
World is changing friend, with china & russia throwing veto,s even on sirya, today we are living in a different world, a world above holy-boly-wood?

loll we have the support of the govt of afghan and as soon as the us leaves we have already asked afghan govt to train and arm afghani army. we will arm and if required indian army will go to save our billion of assets. btw can u tell me what made u think that indian assets in afghan will be hurt.

Can't wait for Indian Army to go to Afghanistan - The Pashtun might have to rename a mountain or two, how about 'India Kush' ?
I am sure you have heard of the etymology of 'Hindu Kush'.

Why not send them now? Join Nato and get a pat from the Yanks?

no chance, it will never happen, save your orgasms indian trolls

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom