What's new

Could Australia's tiny professional military beat the Indians?

I don't understand what's the point of comparing Australia and India's armies.

If we were situated in the peaceful location like Aussies, we'd probably have a small army too.

There is absolutely no reason to compare chalk and cheese.

Australia has a very professional military and their morale is high, they may be a small military compared to Indias 1.3 million armed forces.

The Indians aren't well trained, their military is ancient and if reports are to be believed they are starving and their morale is low, then you throw in corruption and they have only about 3 months of ammo.

So can the Aussies take on the Indians? Will it be close or will the Indians walk over us?

Australians will walk over the Indian army.

Do you think any Australian will have such a weird imagination which is a Pakistani patent? There are Pakistanis in Australia and other countries who always have nightmares about India. From the english you will know if its South Asian english or Australian english.

Says the Indian beggar on a Pakistani defence forum LOL

You got your rear kicked and still you beg on our forums. Take a hike.

What makes u think war is so easy and we can tell by wikipedia that who will win
Think something for your betterment of life useless.

If the war is about just winning the battlefield...

Yes, Australia can defeat India with ease.

But if it about to conquer India and rule it, I dont think so.

I have seen my kind, your kind and Bangladeshi kind all do the same here. It's funny.
Talk about ur king and bengalis, iam on the ground here, Pakistanis generally dont suck up to them and that is an understood fact here.

Talk about ur king and bengalis, iam on the ground here, Pakistanis generally dont suck up to them and that is an understood fact here.
Don't care. You can believe what you want to believe.. have seen this with all south asians in Dubai as well as in Down under.

Mate, we have the best weapons and our soldiers are highly trained. Top of the range Submarines, Destroyers, F-35s, F-15s, and other top army stuff. Plus actual combat experience. Our Aussies can overrun these pathetic indians. :cheers:

F-15's ?

No Mate.... Hornet, SH and Growler

Australia has a very professional military and their morale is high, they may be a small military compared to Indias 1.3 million armed forces.

The Indians aren't well trained, their military is ancient and if reports are to be believed they are starving and their morale is low, then you throw in corruption and they have only about 3 months of ammo.

So can the Aussies take on the Indians? Will it be close or will the Indians walk over us?

I feel Indians are more polite and self control than before on PDF.
the mig-21 pilot gives an example to Indians how to be a gentleman during the tourism in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom