What's new

Could Australia's tiny professional military beat the Indians?

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Australia has a very professional military and their morale is high, they may be a small military compared to Indias 1.3 million armed forces.

The Indians aren't well trained, their military is ancient and if reports are to be believed they are starving and their morale is low, then you throw in corruption and they have only about 3 months of ammo.

So can the Aussies take on the Indians? Will it be close or will the Indians walk over us?

India. But hypotheticals are pointless.

Australia has a very professional military and their morale is high, they may be a small military compared to Indias 1.3 million armed forces.

The Indians aren't well trained, their military is ancient and if reports are to be believed they are starving and their morale is low, then you throw in corruption and they have only about 3 months of ammo.

So can the Aussies take on the Indians? Will it be close or will the Indians walk over us?
why would you want that? you have a nice country kick back, relax and enjoy. I think you have seen the nightmare on this forum, if in some alternate dimension where india bordered australia. would that would be like as a neighbour.

Aussies are a wild bunch, u will win for sure. I can recognize a people who like to fight because i come from a people who like war(maybe too much:D). Most of u refrain from fighiting because of strict anti assault laws but i see that agressive intent in ur eyes, like u wanna tear the other guy to pieces, i knw cause i have had a few confrontations here in Perth, in one incident niether of us backed down, we kept advancing until we were touching foreheads but avoided assault ofcourse. Indians on the other hand are pathological liars n cowards.

Australians have qualitative military edge over India.... Australian Air force > India Air Force.... Australian Army quality wise > India...... After Australia gets 12 latest best AIP subs on the planet it will have a better submarine fleet than even > India.... India have numbers advantage..... but they can't see F-35 on their radars..... u can't fight what u can't see.

Yeah fucking disgusting Indians, when we were in India we very disgusting but the filth not to mention the sexual harassment.

Yeah it would be terrible, they already try and get into Australia illegally, and then proclaim that Australia is racist, they come here and kill each other like the recent murder of a female dentist who was killed by their disgusting Indian boyfriend.
you don't need to worry as their political leadership backed by their extremist ideology is already taking their boat to the water's edge. on the flip side a lot more indians will pack their bags and its highly possible, head for the land down under!

By the looks of it, Indians will most probably own Australia after a few decades anyway.
So why bother with war..?

did not Australian cricket team beat Indian army today???? I think your cricket team is enough for Indian army and im sure your army is much more professional than your cricket team. :pakistan:

I have seen ur kind here running after goras trying to appease them like dogs on a leash lol. U will own jack shit.
You are too stupid to even reply to.
F off and don’t quote me nabby.

Why are you living in France? Don't you want to live in beautiful, safe, economic power India?
How will Indians conquer the world if we don’t go to other countries...?:lol:

You are too stupid to even reply to.
F off and don’t quote me nabby.
Lol burns doesnt it. Wanna act like a little bitch who got ditched at prom night? Be my guest but take ur girly melodrama off a public forum, here u will not only get qouted but fcked too and u will thank me for it boy, say thankyou sir.

No true!! The Indians have all the latest weapons with a cherry on top! Their military just can't help being cowards that they are. They expect the enemy not to fire back! They lack any bravery! They lack all courage! They make up lies about their military not having latest weaponry etc because they have no other excuses.

Australia has much better things to do!

Back
Top Bottom