What's new

Corruption references against me are punishment for treason case against Musharraf, Nawaz tells cour

Nawaz jaldi jaldi properties ka record do aur in sab ke muu band kardo, chalo shabaz der nai karte. :close_tema:

Nawaz Sharif is the promised Mahdi

Message of God is same for all the religions of the world, irrespective of how old those scriptures and religions are. the message of God is that, in this worldly life, learn how to spend a peaceful and successful life and thus when you will be back in the Paradise, and there without the satan, you will already have done your respective self purification and thus in that permanent life, you will have a complete peace, mercy and a permanent life as well.

for the new recruits every where, they will have to learn the rules in a very tight atmosphere, and most of the Time, leadership style is little tyrannic even by the most and most balanced leader but gradually the recruits are obtained the confidence in their work life, leadership style of the good management is converted into more democratic. similar is applied on the process of life that in this worldly life, we have to sacrifice and to worship the God the best possible ways to refine and to purify our hearts and souls. the best of the sacrifices are the sacrifices of our personal whims.

a true religion teaches us what self sacrifices and the sacrifices as a nation we should offer in His ways. because in this the very, very short and temporary worldly life, we are here as trial Time and also the satan is here to misguide amongst us, so the clashes in between the good and evils are obvious. a true religion is that teaches the principles of truthfulness and honesty. The biggest Truth of the universe is the existence of the Only and Only One and Unseen God of the entire universe.

all religions preached the Oneness of God in the beginning. the most purified ancient religion is considered the Judaism which is monotheist. however, even this religion introduced the concept of god in the human form and regarded it as 'masayah' (the Muslim and Christian antichrist). similarly, Christianity later on introduced the concept of trinity which was not in the Christianity in the beginning. Islam is remained only the last and final Monotheist religion in its original form based on it still possesses its Holy Book, the Quran, in its the original form as was around 1439 ago.

issue is arisen when the worshipers of other religions than Islam, they because of following the path of satan, have left the worship of Only and Only One and Unseen God of the entire universe in the real sense, by introducing multiple gods or the god in the human form concepts which was not in the original religions they were guided by their respective Prophets (May Peace of Upon Them All), because of the current followers of those religions on their current humanly modified satanic misguided paths, they also want to see the Muslims on that satanic misguided paths of multiple gods worships which leads to the worship to their like humans as is begun happening in the present day India. for the reason, they have introduced and encouraged hypocrisy. at the end, this satanic misguided path could lead towards the establishment of satanic anticrist kingdom.

narendra-modi.jpg

these non-Muslim imperialistic foreign powers empower with the great wealth and resources to the people who are though living among the Muslims and their names are of the Muslims but they due to love and lust of luxuries in life, prefer the satanic life rather than the life of piousness and of the self sacrifices. these hypocrites are the most resourceful, wealthy and powerful people in the Muslim countries as well as the non Muslim countries. so, what terrorism is happened across the world is by the use of these satanic pawns and the hypocrites with the past Muslim backgrounds, who use the non-Muslim resources to destroy the peace of the world and label this to the peaceful but extremely miserable, helpless and weakened general Muslim population. Blame must be on those who earned wealth and resources from the past non-Muslim colonial rule and also seek resources and wealth from those satanic non-Muslim powers for the misguided agendas unfortunately, and not on the resource-less, helpless and miserable general Muslim population.

the clashes in between the good and evil will be continued until the final days. what is in the Muslim world is most of the Times is clashes between the hypocrites and hypocrites for the power gain and nothing. both the groups are most of the Times are supported by their ring masters who empowered them. the ordinary believers are only to suffer in the hands of those hypocrites, and their infidel ring masters who for the sale of the weaponry to run their gun industrial complexes and to run the banks financing all these hypocrites, play the war games on the Muslim lands.

at the end, in the Paradise, the People of the Paradise will have the status of the friends of God, and not as the servants as is in this the very, very short and temporary worldly life, but the hypocrites will be in the deepest most part of the Hell, and even the infidels will be above in status from those hypocrites in the hell fire.

Oneness of Unseen God is the biggest blessing we know because in His slavery, we are set free from the slavery of our like humans, which all these misleading lust-to-power non-believing powers want to keep the humanity on their own slavery.

Last edited:
Message of God is same for all the religions of the world, irrespective of how old those scriptures and religions are. the message of God is that, in this worldly life, learn how to spend a peaceful and successful life and thus when you will be back in the Paradise, and there without the satan, you will already have done your respective self purification and thus in that permanent life, you will have a complete peace, mercy and a permanent life as well.

for the new recruits every where, they will have to learn the rules in a very tight atmosphere, and most of the Time, leadership style is little tyrannic even by the most and most balanced leader but gradually the recruits are obtained the confidence in their work life, leadership style of the good management is converted into more democratic. similar is applied on the process of life that in this worldly life, we have to sacrifice and to worship the God the best possible ways to refine and to purify our hearts and souls. the best of the sacrifices are the sacrifices of our personal whims.

a true religion teaches us what self sacrifices and the sacrifices as a nation we should offer in His ways. because in this the very, very short and temporary worldly life, we are here as trial Time and also the satan is here to misguide amongst us, so the clashes in between the good and evils are obvious. a true religion is that teaches the principles of truthfulness and honesty. The biggest Truth of the universe is the existence of the Only and Only One and Unseen God of the entire universe.

all religions preached the Oneness of God in the beginning. the most purified ancient religion is considered the Judaism which is monotheist. however, even this religion introduced the concept of god in the human form and regarded it as 'masayah' (the Muslim and Christian antichrist). similarly, Christianity later on introduced the concept of trinity which was not in the Christianity in the beginning. Islam is remained only the last and final Monotheist religion in its original form based on it still possesses its Holy Book, the Quran, in its the original form as was around 1439 ago.

issue is arisen when the worshipers of other religions than Islam, they because of following the path of satan, have left the worship of Only and Only One and Unseen God of the entire universe in the real sense, by introducing multiple gods or the god in the human form concepts which was not in the original religions they were guided by their respective Prophets (May Peace of Upon Them All), because of the current followers of those religions on their current humanly modified satanic misguided paths, they also want to see the Muslims on that satanic misguided paths of multiple gods worships which leads to the worship to their like humans as is begun happening in the present day India. for the reason, they have introduced and encouraged hypocrisy. at the end, this satanic misguided path could lead towards the establishment of satanic anticrist kingdom.

narendra-modi.jpg

these non-Muslim imperialistic foreign powers empower with the great wealth and resources to the people who are though living among the Muslims and their names are of the Muslims but they due to love and lust of luxuries in life, prefer the satanic life rather than the life of piousness and of the self sacrifices. these hypocrites are the most resourceful, wealthy and powerful people in the Muslim countries as well as the non Muslim countries. so, what terrorism is happened across the world is by the use of these satanic pawns and the hypocrites with the past Muslim backgrounds, who use the non-Muslim resources to destroy the peace of the world and label this to the peaceful but extremely miserable, helpless and weakened general Muslim population. Blame must be on those who earned wealth and resources from the past non-Muslim colonial rule and also seek resources and wealth from those satanic non-Muslim powers for the misguided agendas unfortunately, and not on the resource-less, helpless and miserable general Muslim population.

the clashes in between the good and evil will be continued until the final days. what is in the Muslim world is most of the Times is clashes between the hypocrites and hypocrites for the power gain and nothing. both the groups are most of the Times are supported by their ring masters who empowered them. the ordinary believers are only to suffer in the hands of those hypocrites, and their infidel ring masters who for the sale of the weaponry to run their gun industrial complexes and to run the banks financing all these hypocrites, play the war games on the Muslim lands.

at the end, in the Paradise, the People of the Paradise will have the status of the friends of God, and not as the servants as is in this the very, very short and temporary worldly life, but the hypocrites will be in the deepest most part of the Hell, and even the infidels will be above in status from those hypocrites in the hell fire.

Oneness of Unseen God is the biggest blessing we know because in His slavery, we are set free from the slavery of our like humans, which all these misleading lust-to-power non-believing powers want to keep the humanity on their own slavery.

Man i have No Interest in your cult

Man i have No Interest in your cult

I don't have any cult, sorry you thought. these are my individual thoughts and observations. I don't have any mentor nor any follower. our humanly observations and the interpretation of events maybe correct or not. I am just an ordinary human just like others, and above are my individual observations and the interpretations of the happenings around. maybe these observations and interpretations are correct or not. however, what my heart feels truth, I narrated above honestly.

Last edited:
because this is the public forum where we are let to discuss in public what we think about the matters. so, I discussed.

But we are discussing corruption here good fellow.

You know those raseeden that the local mart Prints out as evidence of a legitimate taxed transaction.

Yeah those. We need those. The Worlds biggest Computer which calculates finite wealth is missing some 130 billion pounds. It is our duty to the World that we come clean and provide those raseeden. Insaaf and shit you know. Social contracts you know.

"El Sidd said:
Nawaz Sharif is the promised Mahdi"

this is not anything about corruption. i faced such a labels and worried about the fake religious decrees afterward. so, I am worried about MNS

"I use to do Research on Islamic eschatology and also use to share my research findings. This research was begun back in 2005, when in Punjab College, Riwaz Garden Campus at Lahore, I was asked about the questions regarding the Islamic eschatological event. I was asked about who is Imam al Mahdi A.S. and how He A.S. will be appeared? These extremely strange and unknown to me questions terrified me that why I am being asked about such a questions which are not concerned to me in any way. I was not well aware about the topic so I was terrified as much as that to tear my books, had to remain absent from the college on medical ground for around 2 months, and had to suffer from Nervous breakdown.

The day I recovered or even when in shock episode at the time in 2005, I began the research on the topic and as much a person should have the light of knowledge, as much darkness is removed and the person becomes fearless. Now I often use to share my humble researches on my wall in a bid to make my other brothers and sisters fearless, who are unfortunately because a rare of research field which is mostly be confided to mullahs who are moving just like parallel to the rubies of bani-israel as their potent as stated in a Hadith, and most of knowledge of Islamic eschatology 'ilm akhir zaman' is tried by them to hide which should widely but wisely be spread and shared rather using this knowledge to issue religious decrees and fatwas against the innocents like me, who are tried to be kept in a dark from this knowledge of Islamic eschatology by the fatwa-baz mullahs themselves intentionally while keeping the sins of hate, arrogance and jealousy etc. in their own hearts and souls.

Purpose of the 2005 complicated questions asked about the Islamic eschatological events, about Imam al Mahdi A.S.and His emergence etc, was seemingly be that there would be any wrong and sinful answers be out or even if not, then too get some fake religious decree or the fake fatwa against. It was so because I had a personal duel with a very influential student there, who had a gang of students favoring him and I was rather alone, a poor student with a very humble background. When the teacher asked me about the matter why this quarrel was happened, I stated the event as it was and even that person had to admit what I was saying, was a complete truth. However, it is likely that due to the jealousy factor or some similar reasons, rather to leaving enmity, that gang of students planned out differently to ruin my life. Unfortunately, the college administration rather to take action against them for why they quarreled with me sinfully, became their supportive in a way by facilitating them asking me such a strange questions which would provide that gang the ground to get some fake religious decree, and the fake religious fatwa against me, which could ruin my life.

Some affects of the unfortunate health challenges I faced in 2005 are still the part of my life but these challenges encourage me to continue my struggle for survival. I am become motivated, optimistic as well as realistic in the game of survival also while facing hardships and troubles in life."

and issue is not anything about receipts etc but is the power struggle. same we have observed in East Pakistan unfortunately, and I am just an observer and the keen reader of the History of Pakistan and the Muslims.

"El Sidd said:
Nawaz Sharif is the promised Mahdi"

this is not anything about corruption. i faced such a labels and worried about the fake religious decrees afterward. so, I am worried about MNS

"I use to do Research on Islamic eschatology and also use to share my research findings. This research was begun back in 2005, when in Punjab College, Riwaz Garden Campus at Lahore, I was asked about the questions regarding the Islamic eschatological event. I was asked about who is Imam al Mahdi A.S. and how He A.S. will be appeared? These extremely strange and unknown to me questions terrified me that why I am being asked about such a questions which are not concerned to me in any way. I was not well aware about the topic so I was terrified as much as that to tear my books, had to remain absent from the college on medical ground for around 2 months, and had to suffer from Nervous breakdown.

The day I recovered or even when in shock episode at the time in 2005, I began the research on the topic and as much a person should have the light of knowledge, as much darkness is removed and the person becomes fearless. Now I often use to share my humble researches on my wall in a bid to make my other brothers and sisters fearless, who are unfortunately because a rare of research field which is mostly be confided to mullahs who are moving just like parallel to the rubies of bani-israel as their potent as stated in a Hadith, and most of knowledge of Islamic eschatology 'ilm akhir zaman' is tried by them to hide which should widely but wisely be spread and shared rather using this knowledge to issue religious decrees and fatwas against the innocents like me, who are tried to be kept in a dark from this knowledge of Islamic eschatology by the fatwa-baz mullahs themselves intentionally while keeping the sins of hate, arrogance and jealousy etc. in their own hearts and souls.

Purpose of the 2005 complicated questions asked about the Islamic eschatological events, about Imam al Mahdi A.S.and His emergence etc, was seemingly be that there would be any wrong and sinful answers be out or even if not, then too get some fake religious decree or the fake fatwa against. It was so because I had a personal duel with a very influential student there, who had a gang of students favoring him and I was rather alone, a poor student with a very humble background. When the teacher asked me about the matter why this quarrel was happened, I stated the event as it was and even that person had to admit what I was saying, was a complete truth. However, it is likely that due to the jealousy factor or some similar reasons, rather to leaving enmity, that gang of students planned out differently to ruin my life. Unfortunately, the college administration rather to take action against them for why they quarreled with me sinfully, became their supportive in a way by facilitating them asking me such a strange questions which would provide that gang the ground to get some fake religious decree, and the fake religious fatwa against me, which could ruin my life.

Some affects of the unfortunate health challenges I faced in 2005 are still the part of my life but these challenges encourage me to continue my struggle for survival. I am become motivated, optimistic as well as realistic in the game of survival also while facing hardships and troubles in life."

and issue is not anything about receipts etc but is the power struggle. same we have observed in East Pakistan unfortunately, and I am just an observer and the keen reader of the History of Pakistan and the Muslims.

Man i am not reading you long boring posts.

If Nawaz can Pull a mujib. I say let him try.

Whats the Big deal.

i think Nawaz is not doing yet what Mujeeb did, but the other group is doing what they did in the past with the winning party

Anyone who wants can try.

Raseeden dedo kitni dafa pocha jaye

Time gives the time to people to learn the lessons from the Time. but when the people unfortunately refuse to learn from the Time, Time then teaches them the lessons the way, they normally forget to forget, even if there is left any remaining time for them to forget.

Muslim League Nawaz ka mandate man lou, vote pay hamari raseedain hain

Time gives the time to people to learn the lessons from the Time. but when the people unfortunately refuse to learn from the Time, Time then teaches them the lessons the way, they normally forget to forget, even if there is left any remaining time for them to forget.

Muslim League Nawaz ka mandate man lou, vote pay hamari raseedain hain

Firouniyat Le dobegi poray tabbar ko

Firouniyat Le dobegi poray tabbar ko
Yeh Tau Allah He Janta Hai Firaun Kon Hay, Laikin Firaun Kay Lehgay Waloun Kou Dunya 12 May Kay Incident Say Janti Bhi Hai, aur Pehchanti Bhi Jiss Din Qaum Kou Muqqa Lehra Kar Dekhaya Gaya Tha, aur Phir Karachi Main Khoun Ki Holi Shourou Hou Gai Thi

Qoum agar Muaf kar kay agay bharna chahti hai tau phir apni Qaum ki Qadar karo. Ess kay Khoun ki hurmat kou samjhu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom