What's new

Correct flags

it seems I am caught between two worlds. But as crazy as it sounds, I am beginning to adopt my new home increasingly every year.

May good luck follow you with whatever you decide is best for you. Sooner you integrate the easier life will become for you and logical thinking. The emotions part will try to fight back because of the high spice intake.

May good luck follow you with whatever you decide is best for you. Sooner you integrate the easier life will become for you and logical thinking. The emotions part will try to fight back because of the high spice intake.

LOL. Loved your subtle dig at me there :D

thank you for your kind wishes sir!

LOL. Loved your subtle dig at me there :D

thank you for your kind wishes sir!

I have a handicap in that department as well. Therefore I tried to figure out if there was a country that had no relation to acting a fool in direct relation to their spice intake. Except for arabs I could not find a single single race without the disease. P.S - Gross exaggeration and estimation on my part.

A bit off topic but what do you like about New Zealand compared to India?

First and foremost, majority of New Zealanders are atheist or irreligious so religion is nonexistent in public life. Coming from a region which permeates religion this is a godsend (irony intended)

secondly, I like the people here. They are very egalitarian in their ideology, very easy going, friendly and tolerant.

Thirdly, Individual freedom. I can decide with much more ease, who I want to be, who I want to love etc.

@WebMaster I recall the comments here about westerners. But in my case, I have faced less racism in New Zealand compared to India.

I mean New Zealand is the second least corrupt country in the world. I feel compelled to defend India on occasion because of few vestiges of the love for my homeland.

But if an Indian talked smack about New Zealand I would defend New Zealand. And I feel I should. I am where I am because the taxpayers here subsidize my education.

Last edited:
is there an option in the control panel to change/correct one's flags ? if there is, I sure can't seem to find it.

@WebMaster .. a little help here, please :what:

@thrilainmanila declare your flags.

@Mussana , correct your flags - You may not be able to broadcast your views with correct flags. Your reasons are best known to you, but what ever they are, you can not be a false-flagger here. If you do not correct your flags, you will be banned.

That is correct. He is a false flagger.

Yo.... @Koroke San - change your flags to the real deal or get permanently banned.

@Mussana & @Koroke San , both of you have still not corrected your flags. You've been on the forum since I asked you to correct your flags, and yet neither of you have done so.

Please declare your flags and be honest to yourselves and forum-members.

You can request a flag change here: Requests: Flag Change

Last edited:
So, Slovenian flag is not working, right when i saw that Swiss flag is functional and i decided to equip both. . . . . . . . . . .

Is there a chance you can add coat of arms instead? @WebMaster

t-shirt-carantanian-panther_4587_full.png

KARANTANSKI-PANTER---Spominska-Snola--Zaponka--SLOVENIJA--_50b4a6f40472b.jpg

If not, the regular flag will do just fine. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom