What's new

CORONAVIRUS | we are EVACUATING CHINA

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
He says the flight leaves on Feb 1st. Already airlines are canceling

After a night of consideration and with the coronavirus outbreak potential increasing, I have decided to try to get out of China for now. Hopefully, it will not take too long to get this under control but I would rather be away while all this gets sorted. This is a “day in the life” style episode of Eva, Anny and I dealing with the decision.

Last edited:
Mods are trying to keep tow the CPC line and will stop posts like this.
Don't be surprised if this thread gets restricted or even deleted.

It's a global emergency now, if you can get out, go for it! All the best to anyone there!

The problem is rapid human to human transmission, and it's by "air" by "contaminated surfaces"; don't know about water or other transmission methods that this virus is transmitting from. Also, the large incubation period, the ones who will get out, we won't know until the symptoms appear, worst part is that virus transmits in incubation period as well. So it's better to not spread and go out of the effected zone, it will put other countries at high risk.

The problem is rapid human to human transmission, and it's by "air" by "contamination of surfaces"; don't know about water or other transmission methods that this virus is transmitting from. Also, the large incubation period, the ones who will get out, we won't know until the symptoms appear, worst part is that virus transmits in incubation period as well. So it's better to not spread and go out of the effected zone, it will put other countries at high risk.

Well here is what the experts are saying:

Mods are trying to keep tow the CPC line and will stop posts like this.
Don't be surprised if this thread gets restricted or even deleted.
Mods are not controlled by Chinese Communist party
as long as the posts are informative and avoid flame bait there wont be any issue.

It's a global emergency now, if you can get out, go for it! All the best to anyone there!

our Dr Zafar Mirza thinks that evacuating Pakistanis from China is not in the interest of the country
I was initially angry but looking at dismal cleanliness and hygiene conditions of the country and very mad medical facilities in Pakistan I dare say that those Pakistanis might have a better chance of surviving in Chinese hospitals if they fall ill

Evacuation of Pakistanis in China against larger interest of country, says Dr Zafar Mirza

https://www.dawn.com/news/1531467/e...arger-interest-of-country-says-dr-zafar-mirza

as long as the posts are informative and avoid flame bait there wont be any issue.

our Dr Zafar Mirza thinks that evacuating Pakistanis from China is not in the interest of the country
I was initially angry but looking at dismal cleanliness and hygiene conditions of the country and very mad medical facilities in Pakistan I dare say that those Pakistanis might have a better chance of surviving in Chinese hospitals if they fall ill

Evacuation of Pakistanis in China against larger interest of country, says Dr Zafar Mirza

https://www.dawn.com/news/1531467/e...arger-interest-of-country-says-dr-zafar-mirza

I am in agreement with him, we cannot cope with this if it enters the population. I know the NDMA very well, we are NOT prepared!

With all due respect bro, perfectly good threads are derailed by literal Chinese trolls and then they tag mods who shut down threads.
I humbly request you guys try and control the Chinese trolls who derail threads, instead of shutting them down.

I may be sounding bitter but an amazing thread on the virus was shut down exactly for this reason, and when I tried to ask the mods about it, they just ignored me.

Last edited:
With all due respect bro, perfectly good threads are derailed by literal 50 cent army Chinese and then they tag mods who shut down threads.
I humbly request you guys try and control the 50 cent army Chinese members who derail threads, instead of shutting them down.

I may be sounding bitter but an amazing thread on the virus was shut down exactly for this reason, and when I tried to ask the mods about it, they just ignored me.

That thread was shut down because people weren't discussing the issue. Furthermore, people were bringing Xinjiang into the picture when its irrelevant to what's happening in Wuhan. Your post above has just proven my point. You have to insult the Chinese yet can't have a civil debate. Calling someone a 50 cent army is provoking someone. What do you think their reaction would be?

With all due respect bro, perfectly good threads are derailed by literal 50 cent army Chinese and then they tag mods who shut down threads.
I humbly request you guys try and control the 50 cent army Chinese members who derail threads, instead of shutting them down.

hi mate hope you are well. we been together on this for many years so we both have good idea about the forum, its team and you people who make it what it is.
I understand where you are coming from and it appears that we maybe forced by one group or another. one should avoid name calling and sarcasm. I urge you to edit your post. threads are not closed on Chinese demands it normally happens when the subject matter is exhausted and the discussion has drifted to ranting

That thread was shut down because people weren't discussing the issue. Furthermore, people were bringing Xinjiang into the picture when its irrelevant to what's happening in Wuhan. Your post above has just proven my point. You have to insult the Chinese yet can't have a civil debate. Calling someone a 50 cent army is provoking someone. What do you think their reaction would be?

Once again, the only reason people were off topic was because the Chinese took them off topic. I challenge you go through it again and see.

It was non stop personal attacks on me, where were you defending me from the Chinese?

I call Patwaris, patwaris, you have no problem, I call Indians Endians/Rapistanis/Gangadeshis/etc, you have no problem. I call proven 50 cent army, 50 cent army and all of a sudden you are grabbing pitchforks to defend their honor. Why the hypocrisy on your side?

Look, I don't want to turn this into a b--ching fest. I just want to warn people posting about the virus that the Chinese and their allies will try to derail it and then mods will shut it down.

hi mate hope you are well. we been together on this for many years so we both have good idea about the forum, its team and you people who make it what it is.
I understand where you are coming from and it appears that we maybe forced by one group or another. one should avoid name calling and sarcasm. I urge you to edit your post. threads are not closed on Chinese demands it normally happens when the subject matter is exhausted and the discussion has drifted to ranting
I have changed it to Chinese trolls out of respect but I will continue to call PDF CPC mouth piece unless these trolls can be controlled.

Once again, the only reason people were off topic was because the Chinese took them off topic. I challenge you go through it again and see.

It was non stop personal attacks on me, where were you defending me from the Chinese?

I call Patwaris, patwaris, you have no problem, I call Indians Endians/Rapistanis/Gangadeshis/etc, you have no problem. I call proven 50 cent army, 50 cent army and all of a sudden you are grabbing pitchforks to defend their honor. Why the hypocrisy on your side?

Look, I don't want to turn this into a b--ching fest. I just want to warn people posting about the virus that the Chinese and their allies will try to derail it and then mods will shut it down.

When someone becomes emotional they are short sighted. Both sides were going off-topic and the thread turned into a mess. Notice the difference between me and you, I don't defend people just because they have a similar argument to me if they provoke other people. I defend the interests of Pakistan and when Chinese members attack this great country I always give them a strong reply. I was the one who called @jaibi to fix the thread up. The whole point of that exercise was for him to warn members to stick to the topic and not go personal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom