What's new

Coronavirus updates live: U.S. deaths up to 19

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...outside-west-coast-confirmed-florida-n1152081

The number of deaths from coronavirus in the U.S. has climbed to 19, nearly all of them in Washington state.

Two people have died in Florida, one in California and 16 in Washington state as hundreds of cases of infection have been reported around the country.

Worldwide, more than 100,000 people have been infected, according to Johns Hopkins University, and health experts are continuing to urge people to practice preventative measures, such as routine hand-washing, in order to avoid COVID-19.

This hand washing thing is strange , they never used to say do this for flu in the past. It's seems to be virus designed for contamination by touch.

This hand washing thing is strange , they never used to say do this for flu in the past. It's seems to be virus designed for contamination by touch.

Oh they always say that...but now they have snuck in a new one. They say try and sit six feet away from people.

Oh they always say that...but now they have snuck in a new one. They say try and sit six feet away from people.
My American friend stay safe, if you do get the dreaded virus, take plenty of vitamins, orange juice with honey and black ground pepper and chicken and vegetable soup.

In the UK , long time ago, one of my subordinates was a Sri Lankan and this fellow was the only one of my workers who rarely caught a cold or flu. At one time I was ill with a flu/cold and most my workers were off sick so I asked him why was it that he never was ill. He told me that in Sri Lanka it is well known that if you eat black pepper every day you don't catch the cold or flu and if you do the symptoms are mild. From that point I religiously sprinkled ground black pepper with my breakfast and very rarely caught the flu and hey presto when I did it was mild and I recovered within a few days. I didn't catch any of the flus in the UK: Sydney flu, bird flu, MERS, Swine flu etc. People used to be sneezing in the London underground trains and on the national rail trains and in the shops and Malls but I was fine, thanks to my Sri Lankan friend. So sprinkle BLACK PEPPER on your food whenever you can! And I don't have any stocks and shares in any black pepper company and I don't sell black pepper either!

Back
Top Bottom