What's new

Coronavirus: Trump says China death toll 'far higher' than admitted

CDC covers up all data but let's all pretend they're transparent...because democracy.

People are denied testing because they aren't gravely ill, but let's pretend that's also transparency.

This board is infested from with trolls in every thread. Can't get a genuine conversation going because of all the vote manipulation and lies.
Those who want to have some insight from this forum are leaving.
Trolls are high, like masturb....

Those who want to have some insight from this forum are leaving.
Trolls are high, like masturb....
Some member acted like a kindergarten kid who is trying everything to seeks attention when no one wants to talked to him, just leave it.

Anti Chinese Jewish is too hunger for anti China source, he doesn't even picked where it comes from, going down to Trump's level. :cheesy:

There are all sorts of false flag trolls. I, for one, very much doubt he's an Israeli. It's extremely unusual for an Israeli to be so obsessed with China. Don't judge pdf posters by the flags they choose to display.

Why are so many posters attacking the OP? He quoted an article saying China's numbers were understated ... I really don't see how he is wrong. Why then did Wuhan report a 50% increase in death numbers in just a single day? If there was no international pressure or the disease stayed in China, I can gurantee that the Chinese gov would've never made that revision. And frankly, even with the revision, it still sounds super doubtful that China's death toll is less than 5000.

The orange pumpkin was told that Wuhans numbers increased by +50% after addding post-mortem test results from untested deaths outside of hospitals increasing the countries deathtoll from around 3350 to 4650 (similar to what New York just did correcting their deaths by over thousands upwards) and he claims China announced doubling of its numbers and is claiming to have an better idea what the "real" Chinese numbers are than what China said.

This moron and the morons sucking up to this regime cant solve pre-algebraic problems and have the reading comprehension of infants, but the galls to critize Chinas number based on nothing but hot air and hard feelings against China.

That's the level of bullshit CIA shills and trolls here want us to keep having an "open mind" for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom