What's new

Coronavirus: quarantined Italians sing from balconies to lift spirits

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
People across Italy have been singing from their balconies in an effort to keep up morale as the country faces the worst coronavirus outbreak outside China. Italy’s 60 million citizens were placed under lockdown to halt the spread of a virus that has so far claimed over 1,000 lives in the country.

People across Italy have been singing from their balconies in an effort to keep up morale as the country faces the worst coronavirus outbreak outside China. Italy’s 60 million citizens were placed under lockdown to halt the spread of a virus that has so far claimed over 1,000 lives in the country.

I also came across the tragic video of Italian actor whose sister died in his house and he was denied to be granted a burial place for her.Poor chap.

R.I.P

Best of luck to Italy!

China has sent a team of experts with vital life saving equipment to assist. Hopefully they can assist in bringing down the high 6% death rate that Italy has had so far.

Last edited:
250 people died at Italy today. Below are mortality rates in China, the first center of the epidemic. You can see what happens if you compare the numbers. The epicenter of the outbreak is now in Europe. Fasten your seat belts , there will be a very fast collapse. A terrible economic crisis is coming.

ETAaLLBVAAESsY-

250 people died at Italy today. Below are mortality rates in China, the first center of the epidemic. You can see what happens if you compare the numbers. The epicenter of the outbreak is now in Europe. Fasten your seat belts , there will be a very fast collapse. A terrible economic crisis is coming.

ETAaLLBVAAESsY-

In the end the same will happen the rest of EU. They don't want to close the border for economic reason. NEtherlands don't want to close schools. Retirement house with sick people are not put in quarantine. They are asking people who are sick to stay home:-).

I have talked a Dutch friend who want go to France for holiday, why are you still going to France? I can not cancel ticket:o:. Dutch people are greedy thats why the expression 'let's go Dutch'.

Back
Top Bottom