What's new

Coronavirus is spreading in Indian Army.

Op has made it his mission to sling mud at this juncture, you only need to look at the previous threads by op. As long as Indians are getting infected and the "score" is in his favor, he'll continue mudslinging, then move on to the next one.

First it was, GoP was right in not bringing back it's citizens, "haw haw, look at the Indians getting infected". When transmission cases began rising in pakistan as well, now it's on to "haw haw, India doesn't test more enough"

If this wasn't enough @BHarwana asserts 404 cases for India, source? Link? Anything? But hey!!! As long as India has numerically more than Pakistan the OP is pretty satisfied.

OH op posted the news with source and authentic one unlike hindustan times and Indian Army major who posted fake news about Pakistan Army yesterday. Op has India in his cross air and op will keep it there so do what you can.

None of Indian twitter experts were mentioning this news. So op thought why not inform the world about it.

Here enjoy.

OH op posted the news with source and authentic one unlike hindustan times and Indian Army major who posted fake news about Pakistan Army yesterday. Op has India in his cross air and op will keep it there so do what you can.

None of Indian twitter experts were mentioning this news. So op thought why not inform the world about it.

Here enjoy.

I think you're mistaking me with the ones who posted whatever that you deem false or propaganda. Thread title news link is in the first post, thank you for its source.

I was asking about the 404 cases in India you've claimed, can you provide more insight as to how you got that number.

I think you're mistaking me with the ones who posted whatever that you deem false or propaganda. Thread title news link is in the first post, thank you for its source.

I was asking about the 404 cases in India you've claimed, can you provide more insight as to how you got that number.

254 Indians tested positive in Iran flying back to India and 150 already in India.

Here enjoy.

We have the resources to handle such numbers ,worry about your country with the incompetent govt leaving their own in a foreign country to die, and asking to loan waiver instead of help to fight the virus and save it's citizens.

254 Indians tested positive in Iran flying back to India and 150 already in India.

It does meant virus is spreading in India and suddenly spiking.

Apko "Ghabrana Nahi Hai" - I taken the words from someone...:coffee:

Last edited:
No country has the power to deal with it. Quote this words after 1 month. All countries should come together and start working together. Otherwise, global economy will collapse.

If that's the case then you'd need to add overseas Pakistanis who are infected to the tally too.

To be honest initial phases are always going to be rocky for any country, with the expected spike in numbers, it's about the capacity of our healthcare units to handle such volumes. In countries such as ours, grass root healthcare facilities are deficient in this regard.

As with any challenges, procuring resources and streamlining a plan of action takes time, the GoIs actions in this regard have been a mixed bag, the same as any government trying to tackle this problem.

This is neither the time nor the topic to lord points over each other. I pray for all the vulnerable people susceptible to this diseases regardless of nationality.

Last edited:
Bangladesh installed several thermal scanners in Dhaka airport last year and these were used extensively to screen incoming passengers as early as mid-January. People with body temp. above 100 deg. Fahrenheit show up as Red and the machine flags with an audible alarm.

Instead of celebrating every Indian case like a sadistic, should pay more attention to Pakistan. Last I heard, almost 250 cases there.

200+ of those are quarantined zaireen (Shia pilgrims returning from Iran) who we knew would likely test positive for the virus.

Both our countries are horrifically under-prepared for an avalanche of cases. It's a little more shocking in India's case because the Indian media makes you think that you're a superpower with, one would then expect, world-class infrastructure.

Let's pray that it doesn't spread too much on either side of the border.

PS: terrorists and intel agencies alike have used, or thought of using, asymptomatic carriers of the disease to spread it among target populations. Scary stuff.

Back
Top Bottom