What's new

Coronavirus in Indonesia - updates, news & discussion

I hope Indonesia best of luck. Around 89 Malaysia citizen went to the Indonesian tabaligh yesterday.

Thanks. Can you provide source for that data ? Isnt it Malaysia under self lock down ?

My best wishes from the United States. BTW the mighty Indonesian king cobra will survive anything.

My best wishes from the United States. BTW the mighty Indonesian king cobra will survive anything.

Thanks.

We do have king cobra here but our animal icon is Komodo Dragon.

komodo2-625x352.jpg

Thanks.

We do have king cobra here but our animal icon is Komodo Dragon.

komodo2-625x352.jpg

I mentioned the king cobra because from what I understand, the Indonesian version is the biggest in the world. That and I keep watching videos and marveling at them.

Of course I can’t forget the mighty Komodo dragon

I mentioned the king cobra because from what I understand, the Indonesian version is the biggest in the world. That and I keep watching videos and marveling at them.

Of course I can’t forget the mighty Komodo dragon

So it sounds to me that you like snake ? I prefer eagle though as my favorite animal, in a very rare condition you can see them flying above Jakarta sky. Mostly they live in area just next Jakarta where jungles are still exist (particularly in mountains) and there are also sea eagle living in thousand islands, chain of small islands near Jakarta.

Eagle can also be tamed just like what Arabs and Mongolian do, that is another reason why I like them although I dont have them. I am happy to see them flying freely.

Javan Eagle, can only be seen in Java island.

OxTpK857_400x400.jpg

Kemayoran Athlete Village will be used for combating coronavirus outbreak in Jakarta. From 10 towers that are available, 4 will be used. One of the tower will house medical staff, second tower for ICU facility, third tower for carantine of 2500 patients, fourth tower for commando center.

The medical facility and equipment have been set up and the village will be ready for use Tomorrow.

046683500_1584707896-20200320-Penampakan-Wisma-Atlet-yang-akan-jadi-Rumah-Sakit-Darurat-Covid-19-ANTONIUS-3.jpg

eomp54zrhkrjmwncsijn_21174.JPG

Last edited:
Facility at Kemayoran Athlete village for coronavirus patients

How was the lockdown compliance in Indonesia?

Actually not officially a lock down, there is no penalty for companies who are still doing day to day operation. We are now in Weekend so we will dont know yet whether companies are following it. We should wait for Tomorrow to know the effect. As far as this latest two days situation, I still hear some cars and motorcycle passing by the main street in South Jakarta where I reside. Actually South Jakarta can be called as coronavirus epicenter in Indonesia.

Kemayoran Athlete Village will be used for combating coronavirus outbreak in Jakarta. From 10 towers that are available, 4 will be used. One of the tower will house medical staff, second tower for ICU facility, third tower for carantine of 2500 patients, fourth tower for commando center.

The medical facility and equipment have been set up and the village will be ready for use Tomorrow.

046683500_1584707896-20200320-Penampakan-Wisma-Atlet-yang-akan-jadi-Rumah-Sakit-Darurat-Covid-19-ANTONIUS-3.jpg

eomp54zrhkrjmwncsijn_21174.JPG

Who will operated them? Armed Forces and police medical corps? As far as i know only them still had leeway in number of personnel compared to other institutions, private hospital staff is being busy to screening their own staff first as we are being in blinds without ability to perform our own test

Who will operated them? Armed Forces and police medical corps? As far as i know only them still had leeway in number of personnel compared to other institutions, private hospital staff is being busy to screening their own staff first as we are being in blinds without ability to perform our own test

There is military personnel that I saw on the video, but also many women and men with university jackets, so they definatelly use nursery school students who have been in final year of their education to help curbing this outbreak. Medical school students who are already at "Koas" stage can also be used. If you dont familiar with Koas term, it is like internship period for medical school students where they deal with real situation in hospital, normally for 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom