What's new

Coronavirus: Hospital director dies in Wuhan, as death toll climbs towards 2000

I ask again how are you posting on the net? We all know the internet is illegal according to your own Winnie the Poo.
That only shows how ignorant you are, internet is not illegal, 99% of global sites can be accessed from China, China blocks some **** sites, radical and anti China social media sites, but that doesn't mean China doesn't have the internet, we always know we can never entrust our social media channels in foreign hands cause they can wreck havoc in China, we have the internet and social media totally in our own hands. China is the leading technological power in 5G and we are a cashless society, thanks for China's advanced internet techology.

That only shows how ignorant you are, internet is not illegal, 99% of global sites can be accessed from China, China blocks some **** sites, radical and anti China social media sites, but that doesn't mean China doesn't have the internet, we always know we can never entrust our social media channels in foreign hands cause they can wreck havoc in China, we have the internet and social media totally in our own hands. China is the leading technological power in 5G and we are a cashless society, thanks for China's advanced internet techology.

Really? 99% of sites are available in China, LOL, keep going my paid CCP troll.

Really? 99% of sites are available in China, LOL, keep going my paid CCP troll.
lol, you are more like a paid troll, tell me why you've been only posting anti China stuff since you registered here 2 months ago,you claim to be Irish but you dedicated nothing about Ireland, all your posts are about China bashing, now tell me who looks like more like a paid troll.

kAsJwkq.png

lol, you are more like a paid troll, tell me why you've been only posting anti China stuff since you registered here 2 months ago,you claim to be Irish but you dedicated nothing about Ireland, all your posts are about China bashing, now tell me who looks like more like a paid troll.

kAsJwkq.png

I ask again how are you accessing the internet?

I ask again how are you accessing the internet?

Accessing the internet is not an issue for any Chinese, but some popular websites like FB, Google, Youtube, and even Pakistan Defense Forum are banned. Chinese has their own search engine and mostly use Mandarin.

Accessing the internet is not an issue for any Chinese, but some popular websites like FB, Google, Youtube, and even Pakistan Defense Forum are banned. Chinese has their own search engine and mostly use Mandarin.
Very few people use English in China so we have Chinese language internet platforms like Baidu, Weibo, Weixin, Tik tok etc, although most Chinese never visit English language sites, 99% English sites can be accessed from China, China blocks some sites which she deems as inappropiate for minors or foreign social media platforms that can be used agianst China and cause social turbulence, but English speakers and foreigners can still access them through free or paid VPN, paid VPN cost 1-2 dollars per months and they are totally legal in China, all half a million foreign expats in China use them.

You forget that China has the world largest internet population.
1a1top20201906.png
Well to be fair you also have the highest population . if I'm not wrong your percentage of internet users is in line with the rest of the world.
1920px-InternetPenetrationWorldMap.svg.png

The highest percentage belong to Andora, Bermuda, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Kuwait, Luxembourg and Faroes Islands :laugh:.

Very few people use English in China so we have Chinese language internet platforms like Baidu, Weibo, Weixin, Tik tok etc, although most Chinese never visit English language sites, 99% English sites can be accessed from China, China blocks some sites which she deems as inappropiate for minors or foreign social media platforms that can be used agianst China and cause social turbulence, but English speakers and foreigners can still access them through free or paid VPN, paid VPN cost 1-2 dollars per months and they are totally legal in China, all half a million foreign expats in China use them.

Does your satellite TV service has CNN, Aljazeera, CNBC at their channels ?

You forget that China has the world largest internet population.
1a1top20201906.png
For a country with 4G signals in both rural and mountainous areas (at least in Hunan), this number of Internet users does not look real. Besides if this graph is true, then the proportion of Internet users in Vietnam is even higher than that in China. That definitely doesn't make sense.

I guess different countries using different statistical methods and dimensions lead to such deviation.

Living in the village these days, I feel the Internet connection here, whether through 4G or WiFi, is almost as fast as that in the city.

Last edited:
China has very good 4G signals even in the remotest corner in the Himalaya mountains in Tibet, Taiwan TV reporters were amazed that every corner in Tibet is covered by 4G and Tibet is almost totally going cashless, peopel buy an pay everything with their phones.

I m not a TV person and watch everything on my phone or computer, my TV is more like a piece of furniture.

I asked that since I got the impression that both CNN and Aljazeera channels are banned in China.

I asked that since I got the impression that both CNN and Aljazeera channels are banned in China.
They are both very anti China and should be banned, but I m not very sure , haven't watched TV for years.

Back
Top Bottom