Country
Pakistan
Pakistan requires only 200 million while India needs 1 Billion

upload_2020-4-3_18-42-19.png

World Bank Offers India $1 Billion Aid to Fight Coronavirus
By
Archana Chaudhary
April 3, 2020, 3:07 AM EDT

The World Bank has offered $1 billion in emergency financing to help India increase its screening, contact tracing, and laboratory diagnostics to fight the coronavirus outbreak.

The country of 1.3 billion people will receive the largest chunk of the $1.9 billion support offered by the World Bank to 25 developing nations, according to a statement. South Asian neighbors Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan will receive $200 million, $128.6 million and $100.4 million as immediate assistance, according to the statement.

India, which entered the ninth day of a three-week national lockdown, has been struggling to contain the pandemic that’s infected 2,543 people with deaths climbing to 72, according to Johns Hopkins University data. The World Bank funds are to help procure personal protective equipment apart from setting up new isolation wards, according to the statement.

The World Bank Group is prepared to deploy as much as $160 billion over the next 15 months to help countries respond to the pandemic and bolster economic recovery, according to the statement. The disease has infected more than 1 million people across the world. More than 53,000 have died and 211,000 recovered in the biggest global public health crisis.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...fers-india-1-billion-aid-to-fight-coronavirus

What is there to be proud of? :blink::hitwall:

We all need to work together to overcome this pandemic which probably is the once in a life time situation

Overall, i was going through the steps taken by IK to prevent the spread of this problem in Pakistan. With limited resources, he has done a great work...I think, this is one area, where we should be open for criticism...

India has reacted quite late to this situation..Our Govt could have handled this situation better...With such a hugely dense population and huge population, we can only hope that God will show some mercy on us to stop the spread of this virus amongst our people.

What is there to be proud of? :blink::hitwall:

We all need to work together to overcome this pandemic which probably is the once in a life time situation
How do you suggest we work together plz I beg you to explain that as well? As we were busy fighting corovirus in Pakistan India did CFV and injured 4 Pakistani civilians and retaliation we had to hit them to save our civilians which killed 2 Indian soldiers and injured 4. You work together with someone who is willing to work. Today the increased the restriction in IOJK. Raids are being conducted to arrest a Muslims leader all over India for infecting 18 Muslims with coronavirus and result of those 18 Muslims came negative for coronavirus.

@Zaki bro you cannot work with them. Hope in India is lost.

i wish corona virus spread in indian army
How do you suggest we work together plz I beg you to explain that as well? As we were busy fighting corovirus in Pakistan India did CFV and injured 4 Pakistani civilians and retaliation we had to hit them to save our civilians which killed 2 Indian soldiers and injured 4. You work together with someone who is willing to work. Today the increased the restriction in IOJK. Raids are being conducted to arrest a Muslims leader all over India for infecting 18 Muslims with coronavirus and result of those 18 Muslims came negative for coronavirus.

India is literally playing games with pandemic. Their media is at this very moment thinking on way of how to blame coronavirus as muslim

i wish corona virus spread in indian army
Please don't they are humans let's be not like them but there is no hope left in India. Previously there were some logical people there. With RSS in power they are doomed.

Last edited:

Trying to contain spread of virus is already a big co operation between nations

Back
Top Bottom