Coronavirus death toll passes 40,000

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 6.27.14 PM.jpg

@Dante80 :

We can see that the "death" rate for Germany has sadly edged up to over 1% just now as a lot of people were expecting.

@Dante80 :

We can see that the "death" rate for Germany has sadly edged up to over 1% just now as a lot of people were expecting.

i think this is going to cause a decrease in urban living.
New York has over 1500 dead (with ~1000 in NY City) while the entire Massachusetts State has 89 (even though we had an original hotspot in late February)..

Last edited:
i think this is going to cause a decrease in urban living.
New York has over 1500 dead while Massachusetts has 89 (even though we had an original hotspot in late February)..

I doubt it.

More likely the world will no longer tolerate those that eat "exotic" animals, and there will be faster moves towards a vegan society than otherwise with the move to artificial foods that taste like meat.

We are buying time now until any one can make an effective drugs or vaccine. Indonesia so far has around 158 death on coronavirus related disease and around 1000 infection.

@Dante80 :

Yes, I pretty much said so in my last message.

However, that does not mean the death rate will stay the same. As the virus moves over to older people, we are going to see the death rate increase a little. Most projections for the next month give us a rate in the order of around 1% for Germany.

Back
Top Bottom