What's new

‘Coronavirus Coverup’ – Is America Hiding the Real Scale of Outbreak?

2020 it is election year so there are lots of media hype.

in fact the US had a lot worse outbreak in 2009 but no one really paid much attention

They're just doing this as a desperate attempt to disrupt Chinese economic activity.

It's a good sign to know that the country is not ready while it's still at the beginning.

Rather than you realized when it's already spreading widely and thousands of people die.

They're just doing this as a desperate attempt to disrupt Chinese economic activity.

Was Sars an attempt to disrupt Chinese economy back in 2002?

China seems to get these outbreaks due to climate and eating habits.

Let us use logic and stay out of conspiracy theories here.

Was Sars an attempt to disrupt Chinese economy back in 2002?

China seems to get these outbreaks due to climate and eating habits.

Let us use logic and stay out of conspiracy theories here.
How do you explain the 65% jump in the cases of the flu victims in US this year, do you think it's a natural happening?

It should not vary that much, unless something new and different was added in the seasonal flu.

Based on all the evidence available, on probability this is a virus that originated within China and no foreign party was involved.

No one in the world is blaming China over this and we all need to work together to contain and eliminate this deadly virus.

Based on all the evidence available, on probability this is a virus that originated within China and no foreign party was involved.

No one in the world is blaming China over this and we all need to work together to contain and eliminate this deadly virus.
I was not saying the virus must be from outside China, I was just pointing out the somethiing is odd here, besides, the natural host of this virus should've been long found months after it was identified, but still we just can't, that adds even more mystery to this virus.

Published:
March 3, 2020 2:50 PM UTC
‘Coronavirus Coverup’ – Is America Hiding the Real Scale of Outbreak?
The CDC has reportedly removed the number of patients tested for COVID-19 from its website in a move that has sparked accusations of a coverup.
62e46ef64d259f13c2236a03c3d07bf3

Ben Brown@_ben_brown

US President Donald Trump lashied at the media for spreading panic but the CDC is facing questions about its after it . (Photo by ANDREW CABALLERO-REYNOLDS / AFP)
  • The CDC has reportedly removed the number of people tested for COVID-19 from its official website.
  • Congressman Mark Pocan sent a letter to the CDC demanding answers.
  • The move has fuelled fears of a coverup to hide the true spread of the virus.
A U.S. Congressman is demanding answers after official authorities appear to have hidden coronavirus figures.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) no longer displays the number of patients tested for COVID-19 on its official website. The data appears to have been removed overnight between March 1st and March 2nd.

Rep. Mark Pocan demanded:

Americans are dying. We deserve to know how many Americans have perished from COVID-19, and we deserve to know how many people have been tested for it.

Is America Covering Up The Coronavirus?
The oversight was first noticed by journalist Judd Legum of Popular Information. In a tweet yesterday, he revealed the omission with two screenshots from the CDC website.

In no uncertain terms he called it a “coverup.”

This lack of transparency is also why it’s so difficult to come up with a clear fatality rate.

At the time of writing, the number of patients tested for COVID-19 in the U.S. is still not published on the CDC website. And the number of published deaths (two) lags figures widely reported elsewhere (six).

Congressman Demands Answers
Mark Pocan, U.S. Representative for Wisconsin’s 2nd congressional district, wrote to the CDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield asking why the authorities removed the figures.

I just sent a letter to [CDC Director] demanding answers to why their website removed public data on the number of patients tested in the United States.

Quoting the former commissioner of Food and Drug Agency (FDA) Scott Gottlieb, he said there may be thousands of unreported cases in the U.S. already.

COVID-19 Testing Scandal
The U.S. has already come under fire for failing to ramp up COVID-19 testing, even as the virus spreads to American soil.

In one case, a Seattle woman explained how she was denied testing, despite showing signs of the virus. She also claims to have a history of bronchitis and a high-risk care profession.

I was told I do not qualify for testing. And I was not given a timeline or info on current resources.

Coronavirus-testing-1024x593.png

Read her full thread here
In a thread on Twitter, she gave a rare glimpse into the criteria for U.S. testing. According to her information, only those who have travelled abroad or come into contact with known cases are eligible for testing.

The only way I can get treated is if my symptoms get so bad I develop pneumonia or bronchitis, which is very likely in my case. Then I’ll be in the ER and quarantined for several days while waiting for a test and for the results to come back.

FDA Readies 1 Million Coronavirus Tests
The FDA said it will test up to a million people for COVID-19 in the next week.

But laboratories across the country aren’t so sure. Sources cited by Politco said the maximum that public health labs could process was 10,000 per week.

The U.S. currently has more than 100 confirmed cases of the virus, including new cases in Florida. The death toll stands at six, all in Washington state. Four of the deaths are linked to a cluster outbreak in a nursing home.

This article was edited by Samburaj Das.

Last edited:

China needs to curb its trafficking on wild meat being brought over from Africa especially pangolins; they are known to harbour various types of viruses.

The story has a good side to it , now Corona has spread to USA soon there will be a vaccine or antidote in market with few months

Judging from US performance from past week with they still doesn't have working test kit even today!It will take years for them to detect it! I'm not surprise at all it start from US and China just happen detected it.

i doubt country like US can hide corona virus patients.
please be realistic.

i doubt country like US can hide corona virus patients.
please be realistic.
So 11 death out 152? 7% death rate to be number one in the world? Its either they have worst health care system or they lied! go pick one

Back
Top Bottom