What's new

Corona Virus manufactured in Lab says Ex-Ambassador to UN, Abdullah Hussain Haroon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would but then someone said using cell phones give annunakis control over your thought process.

don't believe in the fake medieval pagan deities...you are a true believer.

don't believe in the fake medieval pagan deities...you are a true believer.

so why don't you believe then?

Don't you call the pests destroying the crops as American Sundee?

so why don't you believe then?

Don't you call the pests destroying the crops as American Sundee?

Yes you have a point here...Amercian Sundee invented by the Murica...

I believe it won't be the virus that will do much damage to human lives (apart from the fact that this engineered virus has already achieved what it wanted to achieve by destroying the economy of the entire planet on astronomical scale along with inducing fear). It will be the vaccine that will actually be the threat to human life, which will be coming soon in the next few months or so.

The global elite has got what they wanted to achieve.

#New_World_Order

This is not that simple, how can he say all this in the coolest of manner, not perturbed by the consequences of telling all this...he is not an ordinary man as you know and written.
He is not the first "not ordinary" person and I don't think he will be the last "not ordinary" person to say unverified things in coolest, not perturbed manner. He mentioned some patents numbers, I can't find any of those patents details. He might have got 1 or 2 information correct but the overall story is still far fetched. He may be right or may be wrong but in any case, you are free to check all the details he gave and see if all of those are true, not just take his words without doing your research, because that is how misinformation spreads.

I believe it won't be the virus that will do much damage to human lives (apart from the fact that this engineered virus has already achieved what it wanted to achieve by destroying the economy of the entire planet on astronomical scale along with inducing fear). It will be the vaccine that will actually be the threat to human life, which will be coming soon in the next few months or so.

The global elite has got what they wanted to achieve.

#New_World_Order

Yes true...have you listened to what Hussain Haroon was saying...the main post.

The additional point not to be missed is now it is time to retreat...for the the strategic planners of this Coronavirus attack.

The damage has been done, the results has been achieved or about to be achieved in coming days.

And this will be propagated in the media by bigwigs and tycoons just as this guy...time for Israel to be the new world power, US heydays are about to end, and nothing to be hidden from countries and people...like everyone knows US and many countries indulges in biological warfare, manufacturing and use too.

Subliminal admission by US and Israel that yes we did it...you people/countries need to respect our prowess and the ability to destroy the world, you people need to accept the reality, the Messiah has come or coming...the anti Christ.

This is #New World Order...the right of the might, the survival of the fittest...

This is #New World Order...the right of the might, the survival of the fittest...

Give this article a read (link below) if you are interested, written by a former employee of World Bank and WHO.
It may not be 100% accurate but by and large explains what is forthcoming.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavirus-causes-effects-real-danger-agenda-id2020/5706153

The world is moving towards the world depicted by George Orwell in his book "1984".

#New_World_Order

Last edited:
Apart from the new world order, the immense greed is also dangerous. In the name of genetic treatments, greedy pharmaceuticals experiment with dangerous viruses. You will find tons of research papers on these dangerous projects. Rich old people don't want to die as per the law of nature and they will pay for anything which promises to extend their lives.

The virus coming from Chinese people eating Bats looks like false news.
https://observers.france24.com/en/2...-bat-soup-debunk-videos-viral-palau-indonesia

The Chinese eating habits aren't something new. One could also argue why the virus didn't strike before. Humans have been around for so many years. The lab claim isn't entirely crazy in my opinion. Humans are capable of many foul things. Engineering a virus and unleashing it on the world to decrease the human population wouldn't be a far fetched notion.

Apart from the new world order, the immense greed is also dangerous. In the name of genetic treatments, greedy pharmaceuticals experiment with dangerous viruses. You will find tons of research papers on these dangerous projects. Rich old people don't want to die as per the law of nature and they will pay for anything which promises to extend their lives.

The world order isn't a conspiracy anymore. The world order used to laugh and call people crazy for such fake conspiracies. As the common man found out recently that many claims turned out to be true. There is indeed a powerful order that wants to rule over the rest.

Last edited:
The Chinese eating habits aren't something new. One could also argue why the virus didn't strike before. Humans have been around for so many years. The lab claim isn't entirely crazy in my opinion. Humans are capable of many foul things. Engineering a virus and unleashing it on the world to decrease the human population wouldn't be a far fetched notion.

The world order isn't a conspiracy anymore. The world order used to laugh and call people crazy for such fake conspiracies. As the common man has found out during the past few decades that many claims turned out to be true.
Yes. Modern Russian philosopher Alexandr Dugin explained the new world order better than anyone. Please read his 'the 4th political throry'.

the person is ok when he is sent to hospital comes back dead what is in the vaccines?. when it comes top leadership these words like oh he has a mild case of the virus, which i tink this just publicity bull shit but if an ordinary person has it then they use fear-mongering words. if it goes out of control lootig n robbery it be darker races attacked first muslims.

Yes. Modern Russian philosopher Alexandra Dugin explained the new world order better than anyone. Please read his 'the 4th political throry'.

I will. It is more than natural for such an order to exist. From ants to bees. Every colony has its leaders and hierarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom