What's new

Corona Virus India l Updates, News & Discussion

149 new coronavirus positive cases have been reported in last 24 hours, total positive cases in India now stand at 873

Source: Economic Times

Very sad.

More will die due to lockdown than disesase.

@Nilgiri here I know they had problem with raw material and their alternate of recycled raw materials was not disinfected properly and can place many life's at risk. Posting one more piece of info will make it a complete story and by morning it will effect millions in India as many will stop wearing masks cause mallcom is the only govt contractor and supplier.

But I don't want to harm so many people.

@Nilgiri here I know they had problem with raw material and their alternate of recycled raw materials was not disinfected properly and can place many life's at risk. Posting one more piece of info will make it a complete story and by morning it will effect millions in India as many will stop wearing masks cause mallcom is the only govt contractor and supplier.

But I don't want to harm so many people.

OK, but its choice for individual member to make on it. Posting a thread with source is the rule. You can open a thread its fine and post source that you have (if twitter has the underlying news article for it). I mean it already got to twitter feed right?...so the "panic" or "harm" or whatever is already baked into far more than you can do re-posting it in PDF.....if that is your argument (a faulty one I may add).

To say this source is bad at the root (to make exception against the clearly listed rules for this forum), and this source is good is very slippery slope (esp we are to let global times and such as the 100% truth)....especially for actual NEWS organisation (Dutch public funded news NOS) and official health ministry of the country.

All sources of information should be allowed in this forum with ZERO root-curation on debate of "twist" and "agenda" as long as the clear basic rules (against profanity, graphic images/topic etc) are followed.

@Oublious @xenon54 @F-22Raptor @cabatli_53 @T-123456 @WAJsal @jaibi @WebMaster

EUSq2OgUYAUAPFM.jpg

Modified rail coaches to provide 3.2 lakh isolation beds: Indian Railways
"These modified 20,000 coaches can accommodate up to 3.2 lakh possible beds for isolation needs. Work on modification of 5,000 coaches, which are to be converted initially into quarantine/isolation coaches has already started. "These 5,000 coaches would be having a capacity to accommodate up to 80,000 beds. One coach is expected to have 16 beds for isolation," railways said

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

photo.jpg

5_t2JSKu8tc-YkkOh9f2trNMtvcz5j5kcplVL0ZJwQOJjku1_wCdyYXW8tm2Oewshw86trGszGhkDFCKcxkrsYxREE18N7mhc2ODnEAPfp8tt-Zm-8UJCg1ndCZoKtKJxR1tJBN-nbahbezvIr55hWuuEy3kiExLnNF3eMwES9uro_9yOxwMIPLLRM6FpTjVeR56ruI

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...erths-bathing-rooms-toilets-10-facts/1915056/

Back
Top Bottom