What's new

cops look for Indian-like men

Northern Indians are fairer,Southern Indians are darker,but in general we are brown.

Unlabeled_Renatto_Luschan_Skin_color_map.png

The map I just notice is really a joke.
The colours of skin are just geographical effects I mean the sunshine not the latitude.

Come on people can we stop the Nationalistic mudslinging for once? Criminals should be apprehended regardless of his nationality/ethnicity. Why are we bashing India/Pakistan just because someone South East Asian looking has committed crimes? There bad people from everywhere!

Exactly!:tup:
Criminal is a criminal irrespective of his nationality.Just like a terrorist has not religion.

Mods: Please change the title to reflect the correct contents of the news article.;)

The map I just notice is really a joke.
The colours of skin are just geographical effects I mean the sunshine not the latitude.

Me too,For example the Eskimos are not exactly as fair as Scandinavians.

For the Indian context it seems fine

I'm appalled at the intelligence of some people on this thread. The subcontinent is used as a blanket term meaning India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Also, think about it! Wouldn't it be odd to say that you got attacked by someone who looked Rwandan, Uruguayan, or Kazakhstani? A normal Westerner wouldn't associate those terms with a person because it would be unlikely they'd have met someone from those nationalities to tell the difference between them and people from similar countries. I doubt the person attacked has ever met a Pakistani or Bangladeshi. However, noting the attacker's brown skin, she gave the report she did. It's quite possible that the attacker was not Indian at all! Anyways, I find it quite pathetic and sad that people have stooped to this level just to provoke others.

It seems you guys see a difference between Pakistani and Indian.

But the question is, do the Australian see a difference? I've been 'mistaken' for Indian all the time.

so they are looking for indian like men?? not indians then!!

Sigh, it's got nothing to do with bloody race. Two men of Indian appearance attacked these woman, NOT because the woman were white, it was just a random attack not based on race.

People need to get over calling attacks racist, just because the people are a different race.

Back
Top Bottom