What's new

cops look for Indian-like men

Money makes the world go round and round:
And stupidity makes fools around;
Nothing can stop this idio-crazies,
when any one can create conspiracies!

damn am good- do you guys know of any online poetry competitions ?

Lol, people seem to have myopic vision these days. They happen to look at the title of an article and deduce what it contains without reading it in whole or part! Lol, thats what happens when one doesn't pay enough attention to important subjects and concentrate on other matters!

What was the woman doing meeting two "unknown" people and having drinks with them? Why did she ever go to a house with them if she didnt already have some intentions? IMHO, the whole things smacks of racism. The woman was in this for a "good time". But then as happens many a times, she got 'cold feet' and decided to back out. And then to save her 'grace' she decided to call cops! B:atch!

And oh, South Asian, Indian-looking, sub-continent looking is a term applied to people originating from South Asia - which includes Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives and to some extent Mauritius. Also called as "desis". There aint two ways about it. So get used to it, whatever superiority complexes some you people might harbor!

Pakistan and Bangladesh is part of South Asia and not the Indian Sub-continent. Be precise.

That is what you may think. But pick up any book and Indian sub-continent refers to south asia. And this has been since time times of Al Beruni (13th century) and earlier.

If Pakistan and Bangladeshi men were involved then Australia would just say "South Asian-like men" and not "Indian-like man".

U guys are Idot ...so why u dont understand that India as in generally means South Asia

And why u dont tell this to ur pakistani communities abroad to name there restaurant as Pakistani restaurant ...instead of Using INdian Restaurant:mps:

Hey Guys! A Humble request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAKISTANIS ARE PAKISTANIS AND INDIANS ARE INDIANS!

Being Asian or from Sub Continent doesn't mean we look same!!!!! Pakistanis and Indians are way way different!

So please refrain comparing each other.

U guys are Idot ...so why u dont understand that India as in generally means South Asia

And why u dont tell this to ur pakistani communities abroad to name there restaurant as Pakistani restaurant ...instead of Using INdian Restaurant:mps:

U guys are Idot
:disagree:

And why u dont tell this to ur pakistani communities abroad to name there restaurant as Pakistani restaurant

Firstly do you even know the reason why this is the case? :no:

Secondly:
Why don't you tell your Indian restaurants in the EU to stop selling Chappli Kebab as an Indian dish.

Being Asian or from Sub Continent doesn't mean we look same!!!!! Pakistanis and Indians are way way different!

yup pakistani people look like this
mars_attacks-alien.jpg

images

Dude forget about Australians, Even a person from subcontinent (Bangladeshi/Srilankan) cannot differentiate between a north Indian and Pakistani

Dude forget about Australians, Even a person from subcontinent (Bangladeshi/Srilankan) cannot differentiate between a north Indian and Pakistani

I hate Australians.
In my city there are many south Asia students and their skin look really really dark even like negroes but on TV I found India or subcontinent people are similar to white people.Why?

I hate Australians.
In my city there are many south Asia students and their skin look really really dark even like negroes but on TV I found India or subcontinent people are similar to white people.Why?

Northern Indians are fairer,Southern Indians are darker,but in general we are brown.

Unlabeled_Renatto_Luschan_Skin_color_map.png

Come on people can we stop the Nationalistic mudslinging for once? Criminals should be apprehended regardless of his nationality/ethnicity. Why are we bashing India/Pakistan just because someone South East Asian looking has committed crimes? There are bad people from everywhere!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom