What's new

copper kills coronavirus

Hey guys , I am selling a medical jam with Copper Ions that has anti-corona properties. I am selling it for $1000 a jar with free delivery anywhere around the world. It will have Khansaheeb certificate of authenticity and Wuhan and Fort Detrick test lab results. Stocks are limited as the demand is spreading like the plague so send your money over to my Swiss bank account before you die of a corona virus. No money back if you die before the jam reaches you.
Here is the full description:-

• Augmented with Copper Ions and Zinc
  • Contains Anti-Corona hydroxychloroquine [Personally approved by President Trump]
  • Strengthened with Khansaheeb's fresh Vitamins hot off the CVS shelf
  • Free Mask and hand Sanatiser
  • Buy one get one double the price
  • Full money back guarantee if you die from corona
  • Fully tested as safe by Fort Detrick and Wuhan Labs
  • Certified to BS4-L standards
  • Hurry while stocks last

upload_2020-4-1_18-33-2.png

Don't spread Corona , spread Khansaheeb's Jam!

Last edited:
Zinc as well. Although their can be side effects to taking too much mineral supplements.

Wearing lots of Diamond is a sure thing against COVID 19, full disclosure I have lots of stock in AngloAmerican
Not putting any diamonds into the jam it will make my jams unaffordable and will add queues to the toilet.

Hey guys , I am selling a medical jam with Copper Ions that has anti-corona properties. I am selling it for $1000 a jar with free delivery anywhere around the world. It will have Khansaheeb certificate of authenticity and Wuhan and Fort Detrick test lab results. Stocks are limited as the demand is spreading like the plague so send your money over to my Swiss bank account before you die of a corona virus. No money back if you die before the jam reaches you.
Here is the full description:-

• Augmented with Copper Ions and Zinc
  • Contains Anti-Corona hydroxychloroquine
  • Strengthened with Khansaheeb's fresh Vitamins hot off the CVS shelf
  • Free Mask and hand Sanatiser
  • Buy one get one double the price
  • Money back if you die from corona
  • Fully tested as safe by Fort Detrick and Wuhan Labs
  • Certified to BS4-L standards
  • Hurry while stocks last

View attachment 619992

Don't spread Corona , spread Khansaheeb's Jam!
I am preparing to sell "Corona B Gone" supplements online.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Copper has anti-microbial properties, however they're too slow. Some bacteria do develop resistance eventually.

I don't know about viruses.

But it's simply not a feasible solution.

here bit ches take alook

that why pak cant produce anything because of ridicule and arguments like on here this forum.

here bit ches take alook

that why pak cant produce anything because of ridicule and arguments like on here this forum.

[/QUOTE

It's not ridiculous. Metals do interesting things in medicine. Gold is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis - has been for ages.

interesting post.

Back
Top Bottom