What's new

Convoy of Balochistan CM escapes rocket attack in Awaran

I hate to say this but I think at this point blochistan and kpk are a lost cause. Army has lost the fight against the rebels, the terrorists, whatnot, some time ago. Some reasons could be their inadequate military strategies and some due to the dirty political pressure on them.

At this point, keeping up this conflict with them is akin to inviting more pain and suffering. Karachi could still be salvageable but sadly, we have lost these two province.

Lets have talks with the so called Naraz Baloch .. CB Baluchistan is the one who called them naraz , so he shouldn't complain .

Lets have talks with the so called Naraz Baloch .. CB Baluchistan is the one who called them naraz , so he shouldn't complain .

He is saying it's TTP, who is doing it..
@Topic

I don't know how hard it could be to track down these militants and finish them once and for all.. PA should use their links with AT to get down the morals..

Last edited by a moderator:
Its like they have just Hijacked the People of Awaran --- People of Makran (Awaran) Kech are very nice and very Much loving some of the Payed Rebels are doing this .. there is no Naraz baloch concept here Its like they are backed by INDIA and they are only doing this for money :) .... Govt should try to take people of that area in confidence and then they should go for talks or action etc against rebels/Rats ... More over Dr. Abdul Malik also belongs from that area and is very simple person and he knows the hidden realities , political Nawabs like zehri, mengal etc they dont like him as CM because he is not a feudal lord kind of thing

Its like they have just Hijacked the People of Awaran --- People of Makran (Awaran) Kech are very nice and very Much loving some of the Payed Rebels are doing this .. there is no Naraz baloch concept here Its like they are backed by INDIA and they are only doing this for money :) .... Govt should try to take people of that area in confidence and then they should go for talks or action etc against rebels/Rats ... More over Dr. Abdul Malik also belongs from that area and is very simple person and he knows the hidden realities , political Nawabs like zehri, mengal etc they dont like him as CM because he is not a feudal lord kind of thing

Pehleiii tou bataaa tuuu Afghanistan mein kiyaaa kar rahaa haii, rora ? :azn:

And he survived like, Zardari, Rehman Malik, Imran Khan, Marvi Memon, and Nawaz Sharif.... and now another traitor,.. Terrorists are bound to act unprofessional, when it come to their patrons.

I hate to say this but I think at this point blochistan and kpk are a lost cause. Army has lost the fight against the rebels, the terrorists, whatnot, some time ago. Some reasons could be their inadequate military strategies and some due to the dirty political pressure on them.
The only way this can be sorted out is to move a couple of divisions worth of troops from the East to Pakistan's Western borders to destroy the TTP and myriad other terrorist groups. But that is easier said than done seeing that India is Pakistan's enemy Number 1 and not the TTP which has already killed more than 50,000 troops and civilians, ten times more than the casualties it has suffered in all its wars against India! But India is still the biggest enemy!!

But moving more troops from the East is probably out of the question, unless there's peace between both countries. And for Pakistan and the Jehadi groups, peace means handing over Kashmir to Pakistan on a silver platter, which needless to say is never going to happen!

So, unfortunately for Pakistan, it's going to be more of the same.

No Need to Destroy TTP no more Destruction to BLA etc simple is Seal the Borders and Try to find the Rats (RaW). When the supply for these agents will be stopped they will be distributed in groups and kill each other themselves.

Afghanistan is my Homeland like Pakistan is my Homeland ... I love the people and country of Afghanistan and Pakistan we are Brothers. So no need to ask this :)

No Need to Destroy TTP no more Destruction to BLA etc simple is Seal the Borders and Try to find the Rats (RaW). When the supply for these agents will be stopped they will be distributed in groups and kill each other themselves.

Exactly.. it is so dam easy to kick all the occupiers out of Afghanistan and with them all of their network will cease to function, but as US ambassador exposed our politicians.... some of us are even willing to sell their mothers, for US/UK trips, and passports.

Azma Aror .. Afghanistan is My Home Land like Pakistan is my Land ... so no need to ask ...We are One Afghanistan Pakistan...

Afghanistan-Pakistan Zindabad ! :)

' @Hyperion - How would I say that in Pashto ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom