What's new

'Contempt of Court' case against Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

Haathi ke daanth khane ke aur, Dikhane ke aur

translation(rough).
An Elephant's teeth for eating and showing are different: i.e Hypocrisy..lip service for the masses and self serving actions in reality

.. as the word for tusks in urdu is the same as for the teeth of the elephant.

Same IMRAN KHAN demanded Gilani’s resignation because of Contempt of court :D

Imran demands Gilani

Sorry guys i am not one of those who consider IK as messiah and believe that he cannot say/do anything wrong

#MUST WATCH PROGRAM#

IMRAN KHAN CONTEMPT OF COURT​

Off The Record - 1st August 2013​

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole basis for this article is tripe.

The aeticle quotes Shafqat Mehmood saying that IK wouldn't apologize. This actually happened in the Mehr Bukhari show yesterday, in the ending moments, she asked Shafqat what is PTIs stance regarding this...Shafqat replied that there hasn't been any deliberation yet...Mehr then asked him what is his view, he replied that in his view IK should defend his position with full commitment. He stressed that this is only his personal view.

The very next moment when the show finished, a ticker ran on the channel, 'IK maafi nhn mangain gay, Shafqat Mehmood'. I mean, its been 3 minutes since the show ended and you are running false tickers...height of misrepresentation. Pathetic behaviour by the media.

You folks can watch the show of you want. The OP implies that IK said that he would not apologize.

In my opinion though, if IK gets convicted or anything and loses his seat, there will be a HUGE sh!tstorm in the country.

I've known Imran Khan for 20-years... I've seen him in anger today which he had never been before. Javed Choudhary

Same IMRAN KHAN demanded Gilani’s resignation because of Contempt of court :D

Imran demands Gilani

Sorry guys i am not one of those who consider IK as messiah and believe that he cannot say/do anything wrong

well have you read the link ? :D

Like heads of major Opposition parties of the country chief of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan has also demanded of Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani to immediately step down after he has lost all the moral and legal grounds to hold his office anymore.‘Gilani should resign from his position after he was convicted of contempt of court.

ofcourse Imran Khan like anyone else can be wrong, but lets be objective, and use the prudence of an ordinary person, least.

BQnJZU_CAAEA9H8.jpg

The whole basis for this article is tripe.

The aeticle quotes Shafqat Mehmood saying that IK wouldn't apologize. This actually happened in the Mehr Bukhari show yesterday, in the ending moments, she asked Shafqat what is PTIs stance regarding this...Shafqat replied that there hasn't been any deliberation yet...Mehr then asked him what is his view, he replied that in his view IK should defend his position with full commitment. He stressed that this is only his personal view.

The very next moment when the show finished, a ticker ran on the channel, 'IK maafi nhn mangain gay, Shafqat Mehmood'. I mean, its been 3 minutes since the show ended and you are running false tickers...height of misrepresentation. Pathetic behaviour by the media.

You folks can watch the show of you want. The OP implies that IK said that he would not apologize.

In my opinion though, if IK gets convicted or anything and loses his seat, there will be a HUGE sh!tstorm in the country.

Which will be of IK's own making, he has made very blunt statements about the nexus between Judiciary and Election Commission. DO you think rallies can scare Judiciary into submission?

well have you read the link ? :D

ofcourse Imran Khan like anyone else can be wrong, but lets be objective, and use the prudence of an ordinary person, least.

Yaar jiss tra k blind support imran khan k liya idar hai agar uss ne kuch gult be kia to app log uss ko b right he samjoo ghey aur justify karhoo ghey :D let see how this drama end :)

I think IK should speak sensibly and carefully with less emotional talks even if he has some concerns about certain decisions of courts

LAHORE - PTI Chairman Imran Khan may face disqualification for five years from the Assembly membership and from the party office if the Supreme Court convicted him in the contempt case, legal experts say.

While, the PTI’s legal advisers think that Imran Khan has not committed any contempt of court.
Taking sou-moto, the Supreme Court has issued a contempt of court notice to PTI Chairman for his remarks against the court in his three consecutive media talks on July 26, 29 and 30th which were reported in the media.

“Prima facie, it seems that he (Imran Khan) has started a deliberate campaign to scandalise the court and bring judges into hatred, ridicule or contempt. Thus, his above acts call for action for contempt of court under Article 204 of the Constitution read with Section 3 of the Contempt of Court Ordinance, 2003,” the first order in suo-moto said.

The experts say that the language used in the first order of the suo moto by the apex court have resemblance with the contempt case against former PM Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani who was disqualified from the Prime Ministership over the charges of scandalising the judiciary and spreading hate against the judges.

Advocate Mushfaq Ahmad Khan said that it would be appropriate if Imran Khan gives his reaction over the apex court decision changing the Presidential elections schedule and election rigging after becoming part of the proceedings. “Though the judiciary normally accepts the apologies, if any contemnor filed, but there are also instances of punishing the contempt accused which is evident from the Yousaf Raza Gilani case,” the lawyer said.

Advocate Muhammad Azhar Siddique said the apex court had rightly issued contempt notice to Imran Khan as he was intentionally levelling rigging allegations against the judiciary. “All political parties are equal in the eyes of the judiciary, and the superior judiciary has proved it by disqualifying a PPP Prime Minister and issuing contempt notice to MQM chief Altaf Hussain when issued derogatory remarks against the judges,” the lawyer noted. He suggested that Imran Khan should apologise from the apex court. They experts say that the political future of PTI Chairman is in the hands of apex court judges.

Justice (Retd) Wajihud Din, who was the PTI Presidential candidate in recent elections, said Imran Khan had not criticised the Supreme Court and the high courts. “Imran Khan has criticised the role of Returning Officers who were not performing the judicial duties while holding the May 11 elections,” the retired judge maintained.

He said that the ROs were the administrative officers of the Election Commission of Pakistan. Therefore, the criticism had not been made on any judicial officer.
However, Wajihud Din said, the PTI chairman’s criticism was of constructive nature as he wanted complete transparency in upcoming Local Bodies and by-poll elections which is mandatory in democracy.
He said Imran Khan should be careful in issuing statements in future because the apex court had no issued him a contempt notice.
PTI Lawyers Wing Lahore President Advocate Muhammad Fayyaz said that the stance of Imran Khan on elections rigging and change in Presidential elections schedule was quite right.
“Our Constitutional petition demanding thumb checking in the four constituencies is pending in the apex court. But, this petition is not being heard due to which the party leaders including Imran Khan expressed concerns over the overall conduct of the judiciary,” Fayyaz said.
“If the rigging proved in the four constituencies, then Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry should resign from his post and contempt notice against PTI Chairman should be discharged”, the lawyer maintained.
On the other hand, the activists of PTI has started anti-judiciary campaign on social media especially on Facebook and Twitter when they came to know that the SC has issued contempt notice to Imran Khan.

Contempt notice: Imran can be

Yaar jiss tra k blind support imran khan k liya idar hai agar uss ne kuch gult be kia to app log uss ko b right he samjoo ghey aur justify karhoo ghey :D let see how this drama end :)

I think IK should speak sensibly and carefully with less emotional talks even if he has some concerns about certain decisions of courts

ab zahir hai yar tere tou honay say rahe koe followers, followers chor tu muhalay mien 11 bando ki team nahi bana sakta, 11 bando ki team chor, tujhay koe dehan say sunay wala bhi nahi hoga :D

bat hay sach magar bat hai aukat ki.... same is true for me as well, saying it so that you know I wasnt ranting. stay blessed !

ab zahir hai yar tere tou honay say rahe koe followers, followers chor tu muhalay mien 11 bando ki team nahi bana sakta, 11 bando ki team chor, tujhay koe dehan say sunay wala bhi nahi hoga :D

bat hay sach magar bat hai aukat ki.... same is true for me as well, saying it so that you know I wasnt ranting. stay blessed !

You were actually ranting and so does IK quiet often instead of behaving like mature politician. This is something which is common between you and your leader :)

I am not supporter of any of these politicians as none of them is saint but followers tu nawaz k aur altaf k bhe hein tu phir tu IK ko shor kar nawaz k peshey bhaag ja k kyoon k more followers mean great leader/person to you :D

You were actually ranting and so does IK quiet often instead of behaving like mature politician. This is something which is common between you and your leader :)

I am not supporter of any of these politicians as none of them is saint but followers tu nawaz k aur altaf k bhe hein tu phir tu IK ko shor kar nawaz k peshey bhaag ja k kyoon k more followers mean great leader/person to you :D

from his words, I think Imran Khan is Walli of Allah, level hai uska, ab har airay gairay ki aukat tou nahi hoti na k pehchan sakay Walliullah ko... woh phir jo nai pehchan saktay, woh bhunktay rehta hain, or Qaflay chaltay rehtay hain, thats something I think is common between you and stray dogs. Dil per na lena, just an example, chal hush !! :D

Back
Top Bottom