What's new

'Contempt of Court' case against Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

Imran is living in delusional world. He wants attention to become some sort of hero. Someone should just tell him its not a cricket ground.

Same IMRAN KHAN demanded Gilani’s resignation because of Contempt of court :D

Imran demands Gilani

Sorry guys i am not one of those who consider IK as messiah and believe that he cannot say/do anything wrong
you do realize that both of the cases are different. he demanded gilani's resignation on moral grounds, as he was standing for the wrong cause.
and nobody thinks he is messiah, they are just the supporters like any other party.

you will find support for edl, ukip, bnp, does it mean there supporters think of them as messiah? or it perhaps they support the cause?

from his words, I think Imran Khan is Walli of Allah, level hai uska, ab har airay gairay ki aukat tou nahi hoti na k pehchan sakay Walliullah ko... woh phir jo nai pehchan saktay, woh bhunktay rehta hain, or Qaflay chaltay rehtay hain, thats something I think is common between you and stray dogs. Dil per na lena, just an example, chal hush !! :D

IK is wali ullah lol :D Is it joke of the day? I think you lost your senses in attempt of to be obedient and loyal to IK..yaar itna wafadar to kutey be apne malik se nhi hotey jitna loyal app IK ka hoo sach mein..dil per na lena, just an exmaple, chal kush :P

The discussion is getting personal, you both should drop it now :D

@Leader @Raja.Pakistani, bhai log cut it out, why getting personal, everyone has reasons for supporting thheir leaders. ppp still has huge support in interior sindh, why is that, bhutto aaj bhi zinda hai why is that.

stick to the civilized talk

Last edited by a moderator:
you do realize that both of the cases are different. he demanded gilani's resignation on moral grounds, as he was standing for the wrong cause.
and nobody thinks he is messiah, they are just the supporters like any other party.

you will find support for edl, ukip, bnp, does it mean there supporters think of them as messiah? or it perhaps they support the cause?

No, if you support someone dont mean you should insult everyone who criticise your leader or his policies and thats the approach of most emotional Ptians..look at the response of our emotional leader :D ..i mean i just said that IK should talk sensibly otherwise he might get in trouble and he started talking gibberish

People here are just bragging about IK being charged with contempt of court, without considering whether he should be charged with contempt of court or not. In a country where Altaf Hussain openly threatened to break the country, that too more than once, but no contempt of court, no sou motto, nothing.. Have you idiots heard Altaf Hussain's speeches where he directly threatened Cheap Justis for serious consequences and used bad language against Judiciary, could anyone tell me what happened next? NOTHING.. Google these things or I can post them here within 5 minutes..

And that bull dog, Faisal Raza Abadi literally barked against SC for full 5 years, and how many contempt of court notices he got? IK was talking about the role of SC and ECP and election rigging and he was right to talk about it. No CJ of country in the world meets with Returning Officers before elections in personal capacity. Who the heck do you think he is to meet RO's right before elections, he had nothing to do with RO's??

And then, a party (PML-N) of course, they always go in SC and return with a decision in their favor within few hours time while on the other hand about gazillions of cases from other parties are pending from ages. Hell our Prime Minister and Chief Minister Punjab are ruling on stay orders and cases against them for their disqualifications are pending since more than 10 years now.

And now the proposed extension to Cheap Justis of PML-N, surely he's getting his share for his biased role in Elections 2013 as well as Gen. Ashfaq Kiyani.. Hear it loud and clear, PTI is not PPP who's votes were stolen in day lights, several times and they just kept quite and moved on. We'll raise this issue at every forum whenever we'll want and wherever we'll want. Its our right and no one can dictate us on that.

People here are just bragging about IK being charged with contempt of court, without considering whether he should be charged with contempt of court or not. In a country where Altaf Hussain openly threatened to break the country, that too more than once, but no contempt of court, no sou motto, nothing.. Have you idiots heart Altaf Hussain's speeches where he directly threatened Cheap Justis for serious consequences and used bad language against Judiciary, could anyone tell me what happened next? NOTHING..

And that bull dog, Faisal Raza Abadi literally barked against SC for full 5 years, and how many contempt of court notices he got? IK was talking about the role of SC and ECP and election rigging and he was right to talk about it. No CJ of country in the world meets with Returning Officers before elections in personal capacity. Who the heck do you think he is to meet RO's right before elections, he had nothing to do with RO's??

And then, a party (PML-N) of course, they always go in SC and return with a decision in their favor within few hours time while on the other hand about gazillions of cases from other parties are pending from ages. Hell out Prime Minister and Chief Minister Punjab are ruling on stay orders and cases against them for their disqualifications are pending since more than 10 years now.

And now the proposed extension to Cheap Justis of PML-N, surely he's getting his share for his biased role in Elections 2013 as well as Gen. Ashfaq Kiyani.. Hear it loud and clear, PTI is not PPP who's votes were stolen in day lights several times and they just kept quite and moved on. We'll raise this issue at every forum whenever we'll want and where ever we'll want. Its our right and no one can dictate us on that.

So AH's bad conduct gives Ik the freedom to malign courts? Like PTI trolls we don't suffer from memory loss and can recall clearly how it was the same court praised by PTI day in and out and IK actually took credit for that (though he was 'hiding in a secret place' during long march). There are no gazillions of cases, IK has made a huge error of calculation, all power to CJ.

So AH's bad conduct gives Ik the freedom to malign courts?

Did I ever say that, even once genius? If we believed that, then world would have already seen a massive attack on Supreme Court of Pakistan by now, that too not from paid patwaries but from real angry supporters.. (considering a political party who did that is now ruling Pakistan)..

Like PTI trolls we don't suffer from memory loss and can recall clearly how it was the same court praised by PTI day in and out and IK actually took credit for that (though he was 'hiding in a secret place' during long march).

Ok, and what was NS doing at same time? Same thing, no?? At that time, a dictator illegally kicked out CJ of Pakistan and entire nation was out, not for that CJ but against that dictator's actions.. And I still believe that the spirit and intent at that time was right as it smacked first nail in that dictator's coffin..

Now several years have been passed since that incident, why don't you want to move on now? Because you probably don't have anything else to brag about.. You can't justify every wrong decision of this CJ by referring to that movement for his restoration, talk about what is happening recently. Talk about what I've posted about Cheap Justis in my previous post if you really want a debate or just buzz off with your 5 years old trolls..

There are no gazillions of cases, IK has made a huge error of calculation, all power to CJ.

Now this shows your intent to just troll and troll, nothing else.. Go check there are gazillions of cases still pending.. You want me to count?? Here are just a few about your memory refreshment..

Arsalaan Iftikhar Case
Malik Riaz Case
Rental Power Case

and the list can just go on and on.. If you want more on that we can talk about it somewhere else.. Now talk about this thread..

Imran is living in delusional world. He wants attention to become some sort of hero. Someone should just tell him its not a cricket ground.

well atleast he is not a hypocrate ..first attack the judiuary intentionally ..then terrorise them to accept appology .. btw if standup for the justice means u want to become some sort of hero ..thats working welll for him . har koi shoqbaz nhie hota ..ap k leader ne tu jeddah baag jana ha ..Imran khan ka jeena marna yahi hain ..isi Pakistan ko sahi karna ha

So AH's bad conduct gives Ik the freedom to malign courts? Like PTI trolls we don't suffer from memory loss and can recall clearly how it was the same court praised by PTI day in and out and IK actually took credit for that (though he was 'hiding in a secret place' during long march). There are no gazillions of cases, IK has made a huge error of calculation, all power to CJ.

what courts ..do u want us to do sajjdha to them every morning we respect them ..but we can not terrorise us and make us change our stands .. he is a baised judge ..someone have to stand up against the corrupt juduial system ... why didnt he ever take suo motive when SHahbaz sharif caught on tape influncing a judge ?

No, if you support someone dont mean you should insult everyone who criticise your leader or his policies and thats the approach of most emotional Ptians..look at the response of our emotional leader :D ..i mean i just said that IK should talk sensibly otherwise he might get in trouble and he started talking gibberish

if standing up for a cause make us look emotional ..we are emotional people ..we r not hypocrates ..who attentional attack courts and terrorize them to give them an appology ..someone have to correct this judiual system ..it is corrupt and ineffective ...he dont need more muqadast cows

Did I ever say that, even once genius? If we believed that, then world would have already seen a massive attack on Supreme Court of Pakistan by now, that too not from paid patwaries but from real angry supporters.. (considering a political party who did that is now ruling Pakistan)..

Ok, and what was NS doing at same time? Same thing, no?? At that time, a dictator illegally kicked out CJ of Pakistan and entire nation was out, not for that CJ but against that dictator's actions.. And I still believe that the spirit and intent at that time was right as it smacked first nail in that dictator's coffin..

Now several years have been passed since that incident, why don't you want to move on now? Because you probably don't have anything else to brag about.. You can't justify every wrong decision of this CJ by referring to that movement for his restoration, talk about what is happening recently. Talk about what I've posted about Cheap Justis in my previous post if you really want a debate or just buzz off with your 5 years old trolls..

Now this shows your intent to just troll and troll, nothing else.. Go check there are gazillions of cases still pending.. You want me to count?? Here are just a few about your memory refreshment..

Arsalaan Iftikhar Case
Malik Riaz Case
Rental Power Case

and the list can just go on and on.. If you want more on that we can talk about it somewhere else.. Now talk about this thread..

Oh so you think Supreme court are composed of clerks and should prioritize cases based on what IK wishes? What about the cases like fake voter list where IK was claiming credit? Just like PPPP, till courts churn out cases in their favor everything is kosher the day a case goes against them all hell breaks lose.

And don't compare NS to IK. NS was the long march part in restoration of judiciary, IK was the I was hiding and no asked me part. Shameless trolling by IK who was using Judges restoration slogans in his campaigning.

BQjHBswCIAAPbxM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom