What's new

Consul general reveals: Swiss airline to consider resuming operations

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Swiss air, like British Airways and many other withdrew services after many bomb attacks.

As gov't and military have been successful in curbing terrorists attack, there is talk of bringing back Swiss air. This could mean direct flights between Zurich and Switzerland, as well as an increase in investment from Switzerland.

Consul general reveals: Swiss airline to consider resuming operations – The Express Tribune

British Airways also had hinted at resuming operation, but recently they decided to use Qatar airways instead for code sharing.

I love how the OP says Military and Goverment, Typical noora Nawaz wanted to make peace with the Taliban do you forget? Shameful disgraceful for you to try and take away all the credit from the Army.

Isn't Zurich inside Switzerland already? :D
yes.

I love how the OP says Military and Goverment, Typical noora Nawaz wanted to make peace with the Taliban do you forget? Shameful disgraceful for you to try and take away all the credit from the Army.
And who was proponent of peace???? Taliban khan? Who was nominated by taliban for peace committe? who still wants gov't to pursue peace?

Good news, I am hopeful that British Airways too would consider resuming flights in Pakistan so it becomes a lot more easier and more competitive for overseas Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom