What's new

Constable killed during illegal raid at PTI leader's home in Model Town

Justify cold blooded murder ? So according to you police can jump walls and intrude houses ?

Extremely distressing that sanctity of peaceful citizen's homes seem to not matter at all against illegal unwarranted invasions, harassment, and threats.

If police was there with any malicious intent, they would have responded with firearms and much worse would have happened.

The trigger friendly and professional kill shot only points to malicious intent of one party and that is not the police.

If they were illegally raiding PMLN, PPP or anyone else reaction would be same. And protecting your house isn't political gunda gardi.
The history of Pakistani politics has witnessed... The same has happened over and over again with other political parties. I am not defending it... It must be brought to an end and there is no justification for harassing innocent women in the house or arresting people without any charges. There is no justification for barbaric acts being done by the Government to crush the oncoming Azadi March. But at the same time, this new version of "Killing is OK if someone enters my house" is akin to supporting violence.

Policemen just rang the bell and tell the owners that they are on a search duty, owners opened fire and killed the constable. Rana Sana asked them to kill him??
Lmao if they rang the bell and told the owner they were on search duty then how come they failed to show a proper warrant?

How come they had to jump walls ? And most importantly why did they write tenant issues in FIR?

Lmao if they rang the bell and told the owner they were on search duty then how come they failed to show a proper warrant?

How come they had to jump walls ? And most importantly why did they write tenant issues in FIR?
I have to agree with this post - there was a overreaching of powers which resulted in the home owner feeling threatened and using force.

High time the police should be giving a tip to the owners of the house they are raiding.

They are caught between a rock and a hard place here.

Agree but then again it's not as straight forward as this may sound.

There's a saying that "If you learn religion from fox then you will start believing that stealing hens is justified". If their superior are giving illegal orders, and they are acting like gullu butts doing illegal acts, then there's no ifs/buts in that they are partners in crime. I don't have any feelings for these gullu butts dying dog's death.

innah lillah wa inna allhey rajaoon. Rana Sana ullah this nation will never forgive you for the blood of it’s innocence. Once all this is over I hope they hang him for the shadat of our police in this manner. Why was police used against its citizens for political benefit.

Shahadat? :crazy:

Farz ki adayegi ? Bahi wardi me tha isliye Shaheed keh rehe hain nai to farz ki adayegi koi aik zarra brabar b nai kar raha tha. Their duty is not climb over walls and intrude houses.

And this poetry on pictures won't brush their incompetence and going against law under the rug. Jis k ghar me ghusse they woh b Ex Major tha Pakistan Army ka. He would have had more discipline than these police officers.

Can you show me the evidence or statement of any witness that he was climbing the wall?? You are so certain you must have watched those evidences or talked to eye witnesses.

This video made me laugh so much :rofl:

But the reality is... He died doing his duty so he must be called Shaheed. We are not sure about the true intentions of someone so can't judge that.

Now the flip side of the story is that he was going to arrest people to benefit the political parties sitting in the Government and not the state of Pakistan but he must have been following the orders from the higher authorities so it would have been wrong again if he disobeyed the orders.

Back
Top Bottom