What's new

Conspiracies against Pak-China economic corridor

Not Iran,as it would benefit them too.I think he might be talking about India .

There are no benefits for Iran from Gwadar. Iran benefits only from the growth of Chah Bahar clearly, so you need to wake up to that fact.

You have any proof to support that claim or is it a Kiali Pulaoo

Its "Khyaali Pulao" with a "Man-ka-Kurma" started off by "Khwaabi Shorba" on today's menu.......

You have any proof to support that claim or is it a Kiali Pulaoo

ANP Has A History of Serving Foreign Interests At The Expense Of Even The Very Pakhtuns Whose 'rights' they Claim to Champion.During Bacha Khan It Was Congress During Wali Khan it Was Russia and Now His Son Has Proven To Be A Faithful Stooge of USA

BTW Widow of Wali Khan Begum Naseem Wali Has Already Admitted To ANP and Bacha Khan Foundation Receiving Donations From India

Its "Khyaali Pulao" with a "Man-ka-Kurma" started off by "Khwaabi Shorba" on today's menu.......

:disagree::disagree::disagree::blah::blah::blah:

There are no benefits for Iran from Gwadar. Iran benefits only from the growth of Chah Bahar clearly, so you need to wake up to that fact.

LOL :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
If someone thinks Iran benefits from this they are living in Fool's paradise

ANP Has A History of Serving Foreign Interests At The Expense Of Even The Very Pakhtuns Whose 'rights' they Claim to Champion.During Bacha Khan It Was Congress During Wali Khan it Was Russia and Now His Son Has Proven To Be A Faithful Stooge of USA

BTW Widow of Wali Khan Begum Naseem Wali Has Already Admitted To ANP and Bacha Khan Foundation Receiving Donations From India

:disagree::disagree::disagree::blah::blah::blah:

We need proof of Official govt Involvement in this

These Things Are Common Knowledge No Need For Such Proof

No It's Not Better Than Kulfi Falooda But It Is Ton Better Than The BS From Across Our Eastern Border :lol::lol::lol:

So I was right all this is based on hot aur

You have got a point,but i read somewhere there are proposed routes of somewhat connecting Iran to the corridor too.
But do u think Iran will let Gwadar be the major port compared to Chabahar?

Its a bigger country with more GDP. They will want to invest more and China's inclusion in Gwadar is only making them fight for every penny.

So I was right all this is based on hot aur

Bacha Khan Was A Loyal Servant of Congress Wali Khan Licked The Boots of Russia During The Cold War After Years Claiming To Be Voice Against US Imperialism in 2007 Asfandyar Wali All Of A Sudden Goes To Washington To (In His Words) 'Plead The Case of Pashtuns' and Now They Are Faithful Servants of USA

The Widow Of Wali Khan(Begum Naseem Wali) Has Already Admitted To ANP Receiving Money From India.These Are Commonly Known Facts Be In Denial All You Want Like I Give A Damn :tsk::tsk::tsk:

But do u think Iran will let Gwadar be the major port compared to Chabahar?

Its a bigger country with more GDP. They will want to invest more and China's inclusion in Gwadar is only making them fight for every penny.
Can they stop Gawadar's rise.I don't think so.What Iran can do is benefit from this corridor.

Can they stop Gawadar's rise.I don't think so.What Iran can do is benefit from this corridor.
Thats where geopolitical game comes into picture. They will not STOP Gwadar's rise but will always make Chabahar RISE above. Obviously, they would want to benefit from Gwadar but not at Chabahar's cost. U urself will see dead competitions from both port.

It will be interesting how Gulf countries react to Chinese presence in gwadar with USA influence on Arab Sheikhs.

Thats where geopolitical game comes into picture. They will not STOP Gwadar's rise but will always make Chabahar RISE above. Obviously, they would want to benefit from Gwadar but not at Chabahar's cost. U urself will see dead competitions from both port.

It will be interesting how Gulf countries react to Chinese presence in gwadar with USA influence on Arab Sheikhs.
With the Chinese backing it up no one can stop Gwadar,especially any one in the region,they can only counter it,that too unsuccessfully.

With the Chinese backing it up no one can stop Gwadar,especially any one in the region,they can only counter it,that too unsuccessfully.
OK. Now if Chabahar and Gwadar both are equal, which port will Gulf countries chose and why?

Don't underestimate is the Iranians or the Arabs

Back
Top Bottom