What's new

Congress mocks Kejriwal; says CM for 6 days can dream of being PM

vicky sen

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: Congress sought to ridicule AAP and its leader Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday after the fledgling party announced that it will contest Lok Sabha election, saying there is no bar on even a chief minister for six days to "dream" of being the Prime Minister.

"Every body has a right to dream. You cannot put a ban on people dreaming. There is no such law in the country. So many chief ministers are dreaming of becoming prime ministerial candidate. Some have been announced. Some themselves think that they are. Why can't Kejriwal think of it though he has been a chief minister for only last six days," party general secretary in-charge for Delhi Shakeel Ahmed told reporters here.

Ahmed at the same time said that there is "no challenge or threat" to Rahul Gandhi.

He was asked whether Kejriwal could prove a challenge to the Congress vice-president in the prime ministerial race.

"There is no such challenge. No party can create a threat for Rahul Gandhi. Everyone in politics has his own stature, though they (AAP) have the right to their opinion," Ahmed said.

Senior AAP leader Yogendra Yadav earlier said that the country must have better options than Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi for the Prime Minister's post.

Asked if he would like to see Kejriwal as the Prime Minister, he said, "We have again and again said that Rahul and Modi's fight (for the post) is unfortunate. The country must have better options than this. But are we in the position to (say that Kejriwal should occupy the post)? We will have to discuss that. My dream is to see Kejriwal as Prime Minister. He is capable of it but in politics one has to see... strength and where we stand," he said.

Outlining its national ambitions, AAP announced it will contest "maximum" number of seats in most states in upcoming Lok Sabha polls and the first list of its candidates will be out in the next 10-15 days.

Responding to questions on it, the Congress general secretary said that all small and big parties have a right to go to people in democracy.

To a direct question whether Congress feels AAP can give pose a challenge to it, he said that there is no such challenge which can create any panic though in politics rivals are not taken lightly.

He added the conditions were different in Delhi, where the recent election saw AAP making a stunning debut while the Congress was decimated, and "different situations prevail in Lok Sabha poll".

Congress mocks Kejriwal; says CM for 6 days can dream of being PM - The Times of India

I think it is good luck for AAP if Congress belittles, insults and underestimates them.

No Congress does it deliberately, so they can insult and belittle AAM ADMI(common people) since many people indentify AAP with common folk, they are trying to show AAP is your own, while the rest are elite . So thereby provoking anger in common people to retaliate and cut votes for BJP. That is their game plan, We have a saying " i will act as though i hit you and you act crying" All part of same teamplan.

Al-Kangress got it right this time. No way kejriwal can be PM. Instead , it will be Namo.Kangress will most likely get not more than 50 seats. Best of luck to Kejriwal though. Perfect situation would be BJP getting more than half the seats and AAP getting the rest. I beg all voters . Vote for Pappu if you must , but please let this election wipe out parties like BSP , Samajwadi Party , RJD ,Trinamool Kangress, Left Front , CPM and finally, that mother**** Sharad Pawar's party.

Namo>>>>>>>>>>>>Kejriwal>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pappu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BSP , RJD , Samajwadi and company

NEW DELHI: Congress sought to ridicule AAP and its leader Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday after the fledgling party announced that it will contest Lok Sabha election, saying there is no bar on even a chief minister for six days to "dream" of being the Prime Minister.
That's more credible than Congress's wish and dream of Rahul Baba becoming PM!!

Reminds me of that famous line: If wishes were horses, beggars would ride!

Congress with six decades of misrule is dreaming to put Rahul a dynasty culture for ever for ages. Seems Congress does not grow beyond pseudo Gandhi family !!Congress failed India with its misrule and misgovernance. Divisional politics and SCAM RIDDEN, CORRUPTION MASKED AND octopus tentacles of embezzlement of nation. Congress to go in to history and in to dustbin !!! :whistle:

There is no harm in having good options.
yeah but Khejriwal is not a good option....
He is worst than our Commies.. in Bengal

The water and Electricity Subsidy which this basturd has promised will cost will cost additional Rs 7850 crores, which Delhi Government doesnot have.
Delhi is one of the few states in the country that had a Budget surplus , which at Rs 1700 crore for the last 5 years, will be eaten up by AAP in 3 months , which is all AAP is planning to do.

Once these morons have eaten through this Surplus, they will either have to ask Centre for Subsidy, or cut other expenses like Metro expansion and New Buses which cost Rs 3800 crore a year, or subsidised Healthcare and Education which cost Rs 2500 Crore each......

Lets see How Delhi's Aam Aadmi Feels when Delhi Metro's Expansion in Phase 3 and 4 is cancelled,
When Students at Delhi University are forced to pay Rs 50000 a year in Fees instead of the usual Rs 8000-12000.
When Delhi's citizens have to pay HEALTHCARE Expenses at par with Private Hospitals , when they go to Government Hospitals.

So People AAP is not a good option, if AAP is part of the ruling coalition, India's Budget Deficit will rise to 6% and Growth rate will remain stuck at 4-5%

Vote for Modi or even Pappu, Dont vote for Aam Comie Party

I would say that I really respect the way Congress manages to find the biggest assholes to work for them..from Digvijay to Shakeel Ahmad all are so idiotically arrogant as if they are running some multi billion dollar company whereas what they do is begg every 5 years...I dont know what kind of idiots vote for someone like Digvijay.

yeah but Khejriwal is not a good option....
He is worst than our Commies.. in Bengal

The water and Electricity Subsidy which this basturd has promised will cost will cost additional Rs 7850 crores, which Delhi Government doesnot have.
Delhi is one of the few states in the country that had a Budget surplus , which at Rs 1700 crore for the last 5 years, will be eaten up by AAP in 3 months , which is all AAP is planning to do.

Once these morons have eaten through this Surplus, they will either have to ask Centre for Subsidy, or cut other expenses like Metro expansion and New Buses which cost Rs 3800 crore a year, or subsidised Healthcare and Education which cost Rs 2500 Crore each......

Lets see How Delhi's Aam Aadmi Feels when Delhi Metro's Expansion in Phase 3 and 4 is cancelled,
When Students at Delhi University are forced to pay Rs 50000 a year in Fees instead of the usual Rs 8000-12000.
When Delhi's citizens have to pay HEALTHCARE Expenses at par with Private Hospitals , when they go to Government Hospitals.

So People AAP is not a good option, if AAP is part of the ruling coalition, India's Budget Deficit will rise to 6% and Growth rate will remain stuck at 4-5%

Vote for Modi or even Pappu, Dont vote for Aam Comie Party
Wouldn't it be too early to judge them, give them a fair amount of time and let us see how they perform. I'm not going gaga over them yet I dont want to write them out.

Back
Top Bottom