What's new

Featured Congress Ministries (1937-1939) : Jinnah saved Pakistan from becoming another Palestine

Really? Congress won the election in Madras Province and decided to make Hindi in the Devanagari script the official language?

Maybe the muslims were ill treated. Both communities in the sub continent are hardly 'progressive'.
But Pakistan wasn't created as a secular state.
India retains secular credentials with some conflicts. Conflicts are to be expected amongst poor, conservative people.

personally after all these years of watching Hindus and how they treat Muslims in India and their behavior, i think Jinnah made a mistake, we should have not divided India, The muslims which are in now Pakistan would have overcome these low mentality Animals anyway and we would probably be in Rule of India again and they would want to get freedom from us as they would never be able to stand up against united Muslims of India.

personally after all these years of watching Hindus and how they treat Muslims in India and their behavior, i think Jinnah made a mistake, we should have not divided India, The muslims which are in now Pakistan would have overcome these low mentality Animals anyway and we would probably be in Rule of India again and they would want to get freedom from us as they would never be able to stand up against united Muslims of India.
My family(Bengali Hindus) were persecuted by the Pak Army in 1971. It would be very easy for me to be Islamophobic and vice versa for some Muslims as well, but it is far better for us all to be mature and see that for us to prosper we must let go of our hate and age old enmities. The subcontinent has alot of similar cultural and familial similarities, I think for us to be successful we need to Mature. It might take a generation or two, but I think it is imperative for us to do so otherwise we become pawns again for outside influences.

My family(Bengali Hindus) were persecuted by the Pak Army in 1971. It would be very easy for me to be Islamophobic and vice versa for some Muslims as well, but it is far better for us all to be mature and see that for us to prosper we must let go of our hate and age old enmities. The subcontinent has alot of similar cultural and familial similarities, I think for us to be successful we need to Mature. It might take a generation or two, but I think it is imperative for us to do so otherwise we become pawns again for outside influences.
yeah right as if we forget the persecution done by these hindu gones in Kashmir for decades and making muslims a 2nd grade citizens in India, if we ever have to live in peace
1st Kashmir should be given the rights which were promised under UN resolution.
2nd India should make sure minorities are protected and given full rights and be an example for rest of subcontinent as it is the biggest country.
now tell me do you think these RSS people will ever let this happen ?

Pehle jitne musalman Pakistan mai hai unko unite karlo.. Ummah pe already ek khandan khatam ho rakha hai Pakistan mai..

yeah right as if we forget the persecution done by these hindu gones in Kashmir for decades and making muslims a 2nd grade citizens in India, if we ever have to live in peace
1st Kashmir should be given the rights which were promised under UN resolution.
2nd India should make sure minorities are protected and given full rights and be an example for rest of subcontinent as it is the biggest country.
now tell me do you think these RSS people will ever let this happen ?
thats unfortunate discrimination isnt cool no matter who is doing it. Hopefully one day Kashmir can be independent, but its not at a good position being landlocked.

Since 1947 results are for all to see.. India added Goa n Sikkim. Pakistan subtracted Bangladesh.. Thank you Jinaah you did a great job saving India from Madera graduates..

Since 1947 results are for all to see.. India added Goa n Sikkim. Pakistan subtracted Bangladesh.. Thank you Jinaah you did a great job saving India from Madera graduates..
If it wasn't for jinnah india would have added Pakistan and Bangladesh too but too bad your dreams of akhand bharat and emulating third Reich will always remain dreams.

If it wasn't for jinnah india would have added Pakistan and Bangladesh too but too bad your dreams of akhand bharat and emulating third Reich will always remain dreams.
1622484366146.png

India retains secular credentials with some conflicts.

How does India retain secular credentials if it included cow protection clauses in its constitution right after independence?
My family(Bengali Hindus) were persecuted by the Pak Army in 1971.

Were they actually """"""""persecuted""""""""" or were they members of one of the militias which carried out pogroms before Operation Searchlight and ended up being targeted?

The subcontinent has alot of similar cultural and familial similarities,

Such as?

Last edited:
Madrassa students are happy to eat beef and shielded away from playing with cow dung and piss.

Meanwhile a 7 times smaller Pakistan got chamb from India and changed the name to Iftekharabad. Another mountain top in Kargil was also retained while you bicker and whine here and there. On the other hand, you lost 38000 sq km territory to China in 1962 which was equal in your size while Indian army surrendered in their own land. It is hilarious to see your bravado as even today Chinese have captured 800 sq km of your territory without firing and shot and here you are acting all macho man. Sit down !

How does India retain secular credentials if it included cow protection clauses in its constitution right after independence?

That was probably to assuage the concerns of the majority, who probably felt oppressed due to years of foreign rule.
Religious Muslims got their own carrot in the form of personal law.

When majority of the population is religious, you have to make some concessions if you want to rule them. Besides, most Indian leaders come from uneducated, religious conservative background/villages. So these laws will stay for a couple of decades.

That was probably to assuage the concerns of the majority, who probably felt oppressed due to years of foreign rule.

Hindu peasant's biggest concern after partition was who was eating beef and slaughtering cows lmao. Either way, you can't say you have or are maintaining secular credentials when your constitution is committed to protecting gau mata.

You shouldn't have divulged that here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom