What's new

Congress leader Sandeep Dikshit calls Surgical strike ‘drama’

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
dikshit-644x362.jpg

Another controversial remark from Sandeep Dikshit

Launching a scathing attack at the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Congress leader Sandeep Dikshit has said that he feels that the centre is not capable of protecting the Armed forces. The year 2017 had been about several controversial comments which came from some of the most prominent BJP and the opposition leaders. Adding one more to the list, Dikshit called the highly applauded Surgical Strike executed by the Indian Army as a dramatically propagated exercise. Sandeep Dikshit had earlier to given several controversial remarks about the Indian Army and some of them didn’t go well with the Congress too.

Targeting the centre over the regular causalities in the Indian army across the LOC, Sandeep Dikshit said, “One thing is proved that the Government trying to dramatize the Surgical strike has done no good and its time we need to think differently on the protection of armed forces as the government has failed to provide the appropriate protection.” The comments from the Congress leader comes after militants in Pulwama attacked the CRPF jawans. Five jawans were killed in the encounter

Another senior BJP leader Narendra Singh Tomar took a dig at Congress while addressing a public meeting and rubbished comparisons between Congress politicians and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. “Narendra Modi ji aur Congress ke neta mein jo antar hai wo itni doori ka hai, jitna antar mooch ke baal aur pooch ke baal mein hota hai: Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar,” (There is absolutely no comparison between the Congress leaders and PM Modi as one is like the pride of a man’s face while the other is just a random hair in an animal’s tail) said the BJP leader.

Condemning the remarks from Tomar, Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge expressed his disappointment and said, I can’t understand how even experienced people in BJP are talking like this. It damages the image of Parliament members. The PM should at least clarify & ask them to not use such words.”

http://www.newsx.com/national/congr...ays-centre-failed-provide-protection-soldiers

Sandeep Dikshit said that? Really? Coming from such a big leader of opposition is immature. These big leaders shouldn't indulge in this kind of arguments.

I believe what Mr. Sandeep Dik shit is saying lol. Indian drama unfolds in only 2 day, why do they make the effort to create one.

Is that really his surname?????
He was make in India :cheesy:

LOL. I’m surprised that it’s not *out

Sandeep Dikshit said that? Really? Coming from such a big leader of opposition is immature. These big leaders shouldn't indulge in this kind of arguments.

Can you provide a youtube video on how to pronounce his name and post it here?

I believe what Mr. Sandeep Dik shit is saying lol. Indian drama unfolds in only 2 day, why do they make the effort to create one.
Good one Bharwa:bunny:Na

I think according to this congress leader all indo-pak conflicts are just drama.
Congress is becoming useless as the years progress.

Last edited:

Big or small name, nothing wrong with speaking the truth.

Back
Top Bottom