What's new

Congratulations to Zakii ------------ 14000 POSTS, now 10,000 thanks

Congrats Zakii, oddly enough I don't remember seeing your posts till you became a moderator. Did you have a different username?:undecided:
Oh no actually, I used to be a regular poster back in 2010 and 2011 but then my speed got slowed down and some of the old members left the forum. I was never inactive member of this forum since the day I joined but used to post only once or twice a day. Now I get the opportunity to take action on inappropriate posts so my name is more visible in the forum once again. I still like to read more stuff rather than posting...
congrats zaki --- the last 1000 posts are actually infractions delivered , people!
Thanks Sir,

very true, 90% of my posts are usually infractions or warnings given to other members these days. Since the day I completed 12,000 posts the speed of my posting reduced dramatically and I am surprised to see last 1000 posts being added in my profile in just a matter of weeks... thanks to the infraction/warning power given to me by the higher management!
Zakii.jpg

Cheers man!
drinking-48.GIF

Damn! I've still have a loooong way to go!! :cry:

That is post of the day for me, thanks for sparing some time for me... Sir

yes same here mate, my posting speed in normal fora has reduced dramatically -- however 600 posts of infractions and warnings have increased my post count in the management fora ---At this rate all the mods will become top thread starters in no time!

yes same here mate, my posting speed in normal fora has reduced dramatically -- however 1000 posts of infractions and warnings have increased my post count in the management fora

Congrats for completing 6000 quality posts Sir!!!!!

the inevitable is happening ... i am also becoming famous on the net :D

very true, 90% of my posts are usually infractions or warnings given to other members these days. Since the day I completed 12,000 posts the speed of my posting reduced dramatically

Makes sense. I used to enjoy reading your posts but I hardly see anything from you lately.

Anyways, congrats!

Other than old mods like adios and taimi, my new favorites are zakii and aarun bhai. Harun bhai might have given me infractions,but I forgive him because he brings factual data to the forum that is golden. Zakii is my current favorite because even though we think differently, he always understands my position.

Zakii, if I could meet you, I would be honored to buy you lunch or dinner and converse with you!

Other than old mods like adios and taimi, my new favorites are zakii and aarun bhai. Aarun bhai might have given me infractions,but I forgive him because he brings factual data to the forum that is golden. Zakii is my current favorite because even though we think differently, he always understands my position.

Zakii, if I could meet you, I would be honored to buy you lunch or dinner and converse with you!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought I will be your least favourite Moderator because I delete a lot of your posts and infractions/warnings etc... Even last 4 infractions/warnings on your account were issued by me :rofl:

Really surprised to see you still like me :rofl:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought I will be your least favourite Moderator because I delete a lot of your posts and infractions/warnings etc... Even last 4 infractions/warnings on your account were issued by me :rofl:

Really surprised to see you still like me :rofl:

Bro, you know I am not a troll. I just counter troll. When Indians say something, I feel I must be responding to them. It's funny how you give me warnings/infractions, but Indians will still say you are biased. I know that you are not, for a fact. :)

I know you are doing your job, and after taking infractions from you, I am still the first one to say that you do your job damn good.

Congrats Zakii bhai. I hope I can meet you and Aarun bhai in person sometime. Our perceptions of eachother would change drastically!

:cheers:

Bro, you know I am not a troll. I just counter troll. When Indians say something, I feel I must be responding to them. It's funny how you give me warnings/infractions, but Indians will still say you are biased. I know that you are not, for a fact. :)

I know you are doing your job, and after taking infractions from you, I am still the first one to say that you do your job damn good.

Congrats Zakii bhai. I hope I can meet you and Aarun bhai in person sometime. Our perceptions of eachother would change drastically!

:cheers:

Insha'Allah we'll meet one day... 'fiqar' not!

Back
Top Bottom