What's new

Congratulations to 'Desiman' : He Becomes ELITE Member.

lol at creder

btw sorry desiman, i should have congratulae you, my apologies, its great to have an indian and a bangladeshi elite members here

Hearty congratulations to u my friend.
You truely deserved it.
Keep educating us with ur exceptional views and posts.

PS - I would also thank WebMASTER for this most generous initiative.

Thanks a bro, man i got to meet you when i come to India this summer :P

@creder,
when two possibilities exist. We must not feel certain of any One in particular.

par desi bhai jaan muk muka ker kay pass huay hain ;)

but now because you publicized him as an elite member he will have to keep on paying to stay as an elite member, marwa diya becharay ko :rofl::rofl:

marvadiya yaar :P

@creder,
when two possibilities exist. We must not feel certain of any One in particular.

I knew this was gonna happen, they you`ve been feeling around this forum..kisi ka to pol khulna he tha :woot:

Atleast this thred proves that desibhai has many fans.
Myself being one of that huge list.

hats off to guys like praveen, desi, skull who do a great hardwork n research to come up with awesome threads.

hats off to guys like praveen, desi, skull who do a great hardwork n research to come up with awesome threads.

man if you don’t stop you will make me cry lol :cry: you say too much bro, your the one who needs to be thanked for your totally awesome threads. My threads are nothing in front of your "Feel" threads. The research and time you put in is beyond words. You are the real Elite member my friend :cheers:

Are nai yar.
Par india me 5% punjabi, 5% bengali,5% gujrati sabi ko ati h.

Are bhai Bhajji, Ganguly, Irfan ek team k jo h.

Team India.

There is You, praveen, Skull, NSG_BlackCats, ramu, etc etc, Indian members that put in a lot of hardwork on their threads and post. Salute to all of them. Sorry if i missed anyone. And Kudos to our Pakistani members also for their contribution. PDF is truly special.

tum bhi sania ke sath pakistan a jao, india main raha to yeh tujhay bech ke kha jain gay :lol:

lol mein pakistan pehle bhi aya tha yaar. Man the girls :P for sure bro, one day. My nani was born in Pakistan so you can say that im 25% Pakistani :P

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

desiman how its like to be with jana in elite members club lol

really boring :P

Back
Top Bottom