What's new

Congratulation, Taiwan First female president

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
Congratulation, Taiwan First female president Tsai Ing-wen .
she is very smart, capacity to make taiwan better in future and civilian lives. I do trust her words.

Her bob makes her goodlooking and I think she is really good a one at least better than a Kuomintang one.

Congratulation, Taiwan First female president Tsai Ing-wen .
she is very smart, capacity to make taiwan better in future and civilian lives. I do trust her words.

:-) Well, one thing for certain. She needs all her smartness and whatever capability she has to make those GDP rise and job figure up like a magician in order to make Taiwan better as she promises them Taiwanese during the election.

As for your statement "I do TRUST her words", IMO now that she is in office now where "Deed not word matters".

Anything else to the man in the street in the coming months and years will be regarded as mere excuse for failure. :laugh:

Taiwanese voters are not very forgiving.

:-) Well, one thing for certain. She needs all her smartness and whatever capability she has to make those GDP rise and job figure up like a magician in order to make Taiwan better as she promises them Taiwanese during the election.

As for your statement "I do TRUST her words", IMO now that she is in office now where "Deed not word matters".

Anything else to the man in the street in the coming months and years will be regarded as mere excuse for failure. :laugh:

Taiwanese voters are not very forgiving.
She already said something stupid already. We will have to see next year and look at Taiwan's GDP. I feel sorry for Taiwanese as both parties are useless. DDP seem to be more bolder, but in words only. KMT--a party of losers since 1949

It's like voting for Dumb and Dumberer

Back
Top Bottom