What's new

Congrats to Chinese Dragon hitting 15000 Posts

Sparky - i have respect for you and you are 1 of the posters i look out for - dude dont make me change my opinion of you. The guy has done 15,000 posts on our forum and thats admirable. Whether you agree or disagree with him is not the issue. On a congratulations thread your post is not necessary dude...

I dont want to argue about it in this thread. Everybody knows the plain truth incl. you.
These sad state of affairs are remembered by oldies or they have carefully avoided.

Anyway enjoy the thread.

Respect, rapport , informative dialogues have been long lost .. now its just i spank 1 country you thank me, you spank 1 country i thank you going round and round and round and round..its just a phenomenon that is recent and is getting lame day after day.

Yes 15K is admirable.. I thanked him too. I wish him 20K sooner too. no worries.

And the below post represents what I meant.

Good work CD. You have pissed off a lot of people. Keep it going. You handle "them" well.

Most of those posts are the book marks from his troll repository..

Congratulations Bro we enjoy every one of your posts. We'll celebrate your 20,000 by Christmas.

Congrats CD for 15000 Posts.

product_a_414.jpg

I dont want to argue about it in this thread. Everybody knows the plain truth incl. you.
These sad state of affairs are remembered by oldies or they have carefully avoided.

Anyway enjoy the thread.

Respect, rapport , informative dialogues have been long lost .. now its just i spank 1 country you thank me, you spank 1 country i thank you going round and round and round and round..its just a phenomenon that is recent and is getting lame day after day.

Yes 15K is admirable.. I thanked him too. I wish him 20K sooner too. no worries.

And the below post represents what I meant.

My dear, I can recall, when you first arrived as Benny, you thanked a couple of my posts, then an Indian member (KS) said something to you in the native language, and you removed those acknowledgements. I may have had some differences with him but not you, yet you still followed suit for the flag sake, hence, we should only talk morals, when we are our own men. !!!
This is a complement thread, lets not walk around with a sting in the tail.

although i dont really agree with quite a lot of his posts....some of them are pretty relevant

wateva the case...he has great debating n research skills

congrats man:tup:

Back
Top Bottom