What's new

Congrats Armstrong for completing 2000 posts

poora din to nahi poori raat kah lo.main aur krait ek saath net par aate hain aur ek time pe sote hain

kahin krait tumhara gharwala to nee hai :what:
vaise pooch rha hoon :D...
itni jabardast understanding ;)

To is haalat main dance karegi kya....:hitwall:....:lol:
She is nocturnal creature like me....:D
im not nocturnal.its just that i sleep for jusy 4-5 hrs a day.some kind o fear these days remain in my mind so i just cant get sleep.and i dont want to use mild sleeping pill mom prescribed me for fear of affecting my childs health.

nahi.mera gharwala to aur country main baitha hai.krait se bas understanding hai pdf pe just like u and zaki.

im not nocturnal.its just that i sleep for jusy 4-5 hrs a day.some kind o fear these days remain in my mind so i just cant get sleep.and i dont want to use mild sleeping pill mom prescribed me for fear of affecting my childs health.
Hope you get rid of this fear....you have to correct your body clock and have ample amount of sleep (atleast 6 hrs) especially for your child.

Marwayega kya....:lol:

krait you ve google contact?if not take my contact from paan singh.

Oye tu ye har post vich wink kyon karda si ?
ek aankh vich kana hai kya?

kyun?
:D.........
Yup...but how will paan singh give it to me....:undecided:

Kaana hi hai shayad, kisi ne aankh ke badle aankh le li hogi....

Congratulations to you to ! :tup:

God! She is jinxed.... Biceps triceps strong nahi kerne apko? Come on now try to get a talisman. :D

Jokes apart, there's no thread for her so I'll avail yours with of course your permission.. jinxeD_girl! Congratulations on 2000 posts and making senior member.

Congrats Mate. I am happy for you and good work as you have a cool head considering your age. Keep it up. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom