What's new

Congrats Armstrong for completing 2000 posts

Congratulations Armstrong, Keep up the good work bro. I hope you're too working on chest, abs and legs and not only on the arms :D

oYe mubarkan ji mubarkan....
how did i miss this thread today.for 3 pages.?
Its perfect one to troll here.:D

Maan Jee...hum bachoon pe heee rahim kar lo ! :D

English : Mama Bear, please have mercy on us babies !

Congratulations Armstrong, Keep up the good work bro. I hope you're too working on chest, abs and legs and not only on the arms :D

I went to the gym last week after about 2 years away from it ! The next day I felt like I got hit by a truck ! :D

maa agar raham bhi karti hai to discipline bhi karti hai.:cool:

Haaan jeee bilkul kartei hai...app to disciple ke mamlei mein 'Fauj aur Police' waloon ko rolai dei geein !

Eng : Yes of course, when it comes to instilling disciple, you (mothers) are going to make the Army and Policemen cry in agony !

Tum to aa gayi...ab bus Jon Asad ki kami hai.....:lol:
JonAsad to mere peeche peeche pahunch jata hai mujhe har thread main har post par thanks karne ko.sometimes he reminds me this song.....

Haaan jeee bilkul kartei hai...app to disciple ke mamlei mein 'Fauj aur Police' waloon ko rolai dei geein !

Eng : Yes of course, when it comes to instilling disciple, you (mothers) are going to make the Army and Policemen cry in agony !
:enjoy:...............

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the gym last week after about 2 years away from it ! The next day I felt like I got hit by a truck ! :D

At least you managed to reach home. A cousin of mine was rushed to ortho department, he dislocated his shoulder joint.:lol:

BTW I hope you are familiar with MALSHIS we have!

Nothing beats that feelings. The Pain after going all out in a gym is priceless.

Nothing ? Thats blasphemy ! Seeing this being cooked about 10 minutes before Iftar and stopping yourself from munching one beats even 'birth pangs or the delivery thereafter' :

l.jpg

Nothing ? Thats blasphemy ! Seeing this being cooked about 10 minutes before Iftar and stopping yourself from munching one beats even 'birth pangs or the delivery thereafter' :

l.jpg
chole bhatoore kesar halwa wats in small one?some pickle?

Back
Top Bottom