What's new

Confirms 4.1% for 2013-14,Forecast 4.3% for 2013-14 :IMF

property prices are down is the indicator that business and industrial activities are on the rise

property prices are down is the indicator that business and industrial activities are on the rise
who said that?

High prices of property indicates rise in demand, comes with both pros and cons depending on how you are comparing but when comes to GDP, it will also play key role posting higher growth rate.

You sir need to get married soon. There are more bad things happening in Pakistan than good.

We are trapped in the cyclone of usury and it is not easy to come out of it anytime soon. Our ancestors initiated this process for us, our leaders dragged us further into it. Now if we don't make the minimum payment (usury) we are defaulted and the whole country will standstill.

who said that?

High prices of property indicates rise in demand, comes with both pros and cons depending on how you are comparing but when comes to GDP, it will also play key role posting higher growth rate.

You sir need to get married soon. There are more bad things happening in Pakistan than good.

We are trapped in the cyclone of usury and it is not easy to come out of it anytime soon. Our ancestors initiated this process for us, our leaders dragged us further into it. Now if we don't make the minimum payment (usury) we are defaulted and the whole country will standstill.

That bold part is not true, we are making great progress at the same time we eliminates bad terrorists. It is getting better slowly.

Slightly off topic but do we pay interest on IMF payments.

yup:azn:. But again what is the point? IMF is paid by Pakistan, which is why they did launch their report in middle of March to keep NS Safe?

Ps: it's not March, it;s August when most of the financial institution release their yearly reports. So did IMF.

No wonder Allah has waged war against us!

Edit: Just saw your this message, If that is the point, then I do agree... we are at this position since we are not following Allah's order properly. And I have no doubt on this.

Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) once said (not exact words): one day all Chritians will gather and invited others to attack muslims like they are inviting for some Party
Sahaba Ask, we will be very small in number?
Replied: No we will be in large in number but over value just like fuzz on the water, which is pretty large in number but don't have enough power. And it will all be because of Love for World.

Last edited:
who said that?

I say that and you can take it to the bank
when people are not investing in business they invest in the property because they dont trust banks. when business environment improves they sell property to invest in business. thats how rise in demand comes, if demand goes down it doesnt mean pakistanis stopped giving birth and now fewer people looking for houses. Same goes with Dollar, major part in rise of dollar value in Pakistan is ordinary people buy USD for their saving. This is how Dar was able to bring dollar down, 1.5 billion from Saudis supplied in open market value went down a little then chain reaction started and public started selling dollars.

yup:azn:. But again what is the point? IMF is paid by Pakistan, which is why they did launch their report in middle of March to keep NS Safe?

Ps: it's not March, it;s August when most of the financial institution release their yearly reports. So did IMF.

Edit: Just saw your this message, If that is the point, then I do agree... we are at this position since we are not following Allah's order properly. And I have no doubt on this.

Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) once said (not exact words): one day all Chritians will gather and invited others to attack muslims like they are inviting for some Party
Sahaba Ask, we will be very small in number?
Replied: No we will be in large in number but over value just like fuzz on the water, which is pretty large in number but don't have enough power. And it will all be because of Love for World.

At first I thought you were being sarcastic. Do you think world bank is also paid by Nawaz Sharif for they also predicated a 4.4% growth rate?

Slightly off topic but do we pay interest on IMF payments.
Yes, but the interest is almost 2 times lesser than the market rate. But it comes with the pill of reforms program....

At first I thought you were being sarcastic. Do you think world bank is also paid by Nawaz Sharif for they also predicated a 4.4% growth rate?

I am sarcastic.. yarr.. how exactly my next post shown that I am Blind follower khan?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom