Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
T-129 in Pakistan ;

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looks like Balochistan....

@Sinan. , @Oscar. , @Irfan Baloch. , @Oscar. @Windjammer. @T-123456 @Zulkarneyn @Neptune. @RAMPAGE. @Zarvan. @fatman17 @Jonah Arthur @JonAsad. @Horus.

Last edited:

I have a question and I don't know who can answer me. Why does Pak Army heli's never carry missiles? I've seen MANY Cobra flights even in combat. But the AGM missile hard-points are ALWAYS empty. Just the Rockets are installed in every case. Same thing is visible in the pictures of T-129 heli's too. No Missiles, just Rocket pods.

Any specific reason? @Irfan Baloch @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER (and whoever might know the answer to this)?

I have a question and I don't know who can answer me. Why does Pak Army heli's never carry missiles? I've seen MANY Cobra flights even in combat. But the AGM missile hard-points are ALWAYS empty. Just the Rockets are installed in every case. Same thing is visible in the pictures of T-129 heli's too. No Missiles, just Rocket pods.

Any specific reason? @Irfan Baloch @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER (and whoever might know the answer to this)?
simply cost factor . why waste costly AGM on TTP scums while same job can be done by rockets and bullets?

Even this helicopter carries USA engine

After God, and then "Made in China" crap in this world......the USA is everywhere on this planet, specially in quality military hardware :usflag:.

Who knows, the big guys in PA might have liked this chopper just for the sheer fact that it has American battle proven tech in it? Man, I can think strategic, this thought process now requires another :usflag::enjoy:

simply cost factor . why waste costly AGM on TTP scums while same job can be done by rockets and bullets?

I guess that makes sense. But one AGM can take out an entire compound from like 5-6miles away, without getting into harms way. Why waste thousands of bullets and an entire rocket pod? Rockets aren't guided like AGM's are and can't his with precision....

Someone posted a video of tests few weeks ago.

They do .. They do carry ATGMs .. There is a lot of footage of PAA Cobras targeting Taliban hideouts with precision munitions;

https://tune.pk/video/2515414/live-...army-vs-ttptaliban-swat-war-exclusive-footage
I've even seen Baktar Shikans deployed in operations .. Infact I posted a few pics of Cobras and BS ATGMs from swat operations (my own clicks).

They were tested in Balochistan and Multan

But the AGM missile hard-points are ALWAYS empty. Just the Rockets are installed in every case. Same thing is visible in the pictures of T-129 heli's too. No Missiles, just Rocket pods.
There is a video of firing ATGM from Cobra (baktar shikan) in swat operation and in tests

Turks are also manufacturing their own engine and with that reliability on Americans will end. So, in future, we can always change the engine if Americans play foul.

Same possibilities should be explored regarding up gradation of F 16s as I have heard Turks making their own mission computer "ozgur" for F 16s and then arm them with Turkish aeslan pod which will prove really reliable in future and F16s can be made kill switch proof.

Back
Top Bottom