What's new

Confirmed Pakistani Tycoon Pledges $10 Million for Dam fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the confirmation ?

She made a claim. Asked the reporter for details. And all i can hear is that Pakistani community plan to collect 5 million dollars in next 3-4 days..
Do news channel just make such claims about individuals.

It seems you are not paying attention these days. They made (atleast 10) claims/fake news in last 2 weeks...
I am very well aware of this news earlier circulating on social media with claims of $1 Billion but it's the first time a news channel is broadcasting with a more reasonable figure so i suggest you update yourself.

I am very well aware of this news earlier circulating on social media with claims of $1 Billion but it's the first time a news channel is broadcasting with a more reasonable figure so i suggest you update yourself.

“Reasonable figure”... really ? Thats your confirmation ? NVM

Pakistani news channels are getting out of the control of state. They are acting like the cheap billboards these days. The dont even dare to verify and confirm the news. Channel 24 telecast the fake news of a Pakistani interested in donation 1 billion dollars and still no action from PEMRA or govt.

1000 usd from Khan sabh! news channel are full of shit!

“Reasonable figure”... really ? Thats your confirmation ? NVM
Compared to earlier ridiculous claims of $1 Billion, i would say $10 million is reasonable.
However the confirmation is made by the news channel.....there are several other Pakistani Tycoons, why was only his name mentioned.

We can criticize Imran khan on policy but we can't question his honesty. There is very large portion of people trust imran khan on money. This is not first time they donate and they donated heavily in past.

This bastard didn’t donate anything... it’s confirmed in an news article that he tried to donate a 1000 but he got a error in his computer...so it’s fake...

Compared to earlier ridiculous claims of $1 Billion, i would say $10 million is reasonable.

Yes, $10m is reasonable. A top league football player costs more than that, way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom