What's new

Featured *Confirmed* Mullah Omar Baloch Irani (One of Iran's most wanted) killed by Pak Forces in Turbat, Balochistan

I'm Sunni Muslim

I don't care who you are aslong as you put PAKISTAN first

You pick up weapons when the Pakistani state hasn't authorised it, then you might as well die

TTP afghanis should be a wakeup call to all loyal Pakistanis
Mate a lot of these groups are created by the state and then abandoned. I understand the need for it but at a time when BLA should be the focus, a group that is butchering our soldiers on a daily basis, a guy is assasinated from a group that has never been involved in attacks on security forces and only a foriegn country has a problem with, begs serious questions about the priorities of the state in that region. Why stir up a new sht storm for the interests of a foriegn country when the state is finding it difficult to handle the storm that already exists in that area. As u said, this is all about Pakistan first, nothing else.

Mate a lot of these groups are created by the state and then abandoned. I understand the need for it but at a time when BLA should be the focus, a group that is butchering our soldiers on a daily basis, a guy is assasinated from a group that has never been involved in attacks on security forces and only a foriegn country has a problem with, begs serious questions about the priorities of the state in that region. Why stir up a new sht storm for the interests of a foriegn country when the state is finding it difficult to handle the storm that already exists in that area. As u said, this is all about Pakistan first, nothing else.

Brother when does it stop

The world is tough, our enemies are plotting and we have to plot twice as hard

We have to plot and plan within our enemy countries

We can't have these groups running around, the Sunni afghani TTP caused us a decade of terrorism and bombing

The honest reality is the terrorists who target us move around between groups, and unless we destroy these groups we can't destroy BLA

I think Iranian something or other maybe FM was here about a week ago

Imran is going to Kabul tomorrow

Xi is coming here soon

Things are happening and we can't be weak

Brother when does it stop

The world is tough, our enemies are plotting and we have to plot twice as hard

We have to plot and plan within our enemy countries

We can't have these groups running around, the Sunni afghani TTP caused us a decade of terrorism and bombing

The honest reality is the terrorists who target us move around between groups, and unless we destroy these groups we can't destroy BLA

I think Iranian something or other maybe FM was here about a week ago

Imran is going to Kabul tomorrow

Xi is coming here soon

Things are happening and we can't be weak
Yes, we cant be weak, for every nickel we give Iran, they have to give us a dollar in return, that is how it should be considering the power balance between the states, i know of this group, it is pretty old and has been an arm of the deep state in keeping Iranians in check on several ocassion, they have never attacked the state of Pakistan. This cannot continue, this policy of creating groups and then abandoning them under foriegn pressure hence creating needless thorns in iur side which keep huring us for a long time. If it were to be known that Iran had given us ten times as much in return than i would be content, other than that this is a stupid policy. Donot forget that this is a country that has been proven to fuel and finance terrorism in Karachi and give refuge to BLA terrorits, many of whom run there network from there.

Mullah Omar and his gang Jash-ul-Adal are independent players of "Underworld" and cannot be considered as pro-Pakistani. He and his gang work under "contract". There must be very convincing evidence of him and his gang involved in the killing of innocent people, extortion and attacking security forces.

Furthermore, spy and Intelligence network always work like that. Use till usable, then discard by neutralizing.

As I stated somewhere in this forum, the people working in these organizations can be unsung heroes of the unseen realm silently protecting their country for some or ruthless and coldblooded villains spreading terror and killing innocents for others.

Omar's elimination will serve Pakistan in the long run. Of course, the GoP needs to now put pressure on the Iranian government to crackdown on various anti-Pakistan elements operating out of Iran.
The fact is both Iran and Pakistan have been working at cross purposes which hurts both - JAD in Iran and BLF in Pakistan. This also gives space for outsiders [read USA/India/Israel/UAE] to cause mischief. Since of late there has been improved and increased contact between Iran and Pakistan at top layers of government this suggests both sides have agreed to sort this mess out in a mtually beneficial way. All this helps CPEC and I am sure Chinese have played a mediating role. The Chinese think big and they need Pak and Iran to work together to expand CPEC thus curtailing US/GCC influence in the region.
power balance between the states
???

Jaish Al Adl has no beef with us. They never attacked our forces nor we have anything to do with them. Why making more enemies when we are already struggling to defeat one from the same area?
Doesn’t matter whether they have issues with the Pakistani State or not - they have no right to exist as an independent armed militia/group/organization. The State tolerated them for temporary gains and is within its rights to exterminate them when it determined that they outlived their utility.
They should've arrested him to appease Iran
Keeping former assets like these alive is a liability IMO.

Last edited:
There's always more than meets the eye with such incidents, let's see what the future holds.

its a red mist in the head which just refuses to leave some people's mind.

UAE is making relations with Israel
Afghan Taliban are cooperating with Iran to tackle Americans and Daesh

some of us are jumping from a well (because its too big for them) and into a Matka :)
making every effort to expose our faultlines

I don't know why but it's disappointing that we have such a mindset that couldn't see the bigger picture. The references/occasions & sources where Iran involvement is seen never went unnoticed. There are cases where we saw Iran like Uzair Baloch & those terrorists that hides on Iran side of border etc and Pakistan approached Tehran appropriately but why should we connect every case in the same manner? Since this guy is taken down being a terrorist, having nothing else to exhaust myself, why do I need to put it in the manners like it was to appease someone or done on pressure etc. Unfortunately this us being unjust & unfair with ourselves.
According to INDIANS, he was the guy.
That's all i said.

I'm not saying that he was pro-pakistani or whatever. All i mean is that he was apparently against the BLF and other terror groups.

Since when the Indians have become the cradle of truth & valid source? Don't you know the warfare & deception? What I am trying to say that anyone that takes law into his own hands & acts without State's consent; is in-fact an outlaw & to be treated in the manners accordingly. State cannot allow such entities to act by their own and violate. Tomorrow, there will be another justifying his/her act just because he/she is against so & so group. Terrorist A or Terrorist B, no one is your friend. What makes you think that these groups have been shopping their equipment & have been receiving funds for their living needs? How do explain the support and who have been doing so? Remember, these groups are always a threat and creates problems for the State in far bigger manners than one can even think. The Indians are trying to say, actually proves that Pakistan wants these terrorists to breed and those who stands against BLF/BLA are killed by Pakistan....... try to understand that.

Last edited:
I Am Pretty Sure This Service Was Not Given Free of Cost
And much of the fee will be paid in blood by Pakistan in coming days.
View attachment 689010
(Mod edit: Avoid speculation and incorrect information).

Also, those Endians are claiming that RAW carried out this assassination. What a bunch of...
I wonder what Iran promised PM Khan?
We and our dirty games. Sometimes Baloch fighters seem legit.

I take my words back in this thread, this was an Iranian citizen not a Pakistani ,so good riddance to the terrorist. Seems like a deal with Iran to take action against BLA on their soil.

Let's get out from good Taliban and bad Taliban theory ...it has badly hurt Pakistan.

Reports are coming in of a major Iranian engagement, whereby Iranian forces have killed 5 BRA terrorists on their side, this includes a major BRA commander as well (all were highly wanted by us)

Last edited:
Time to end cross border terrorism in non-disputed border areas. Iran and Pakistan both can end menance of Baloch terrorism working together and not against each other.
How will Iran renew it's old empire then??
Reports are coming in of a major Iranian engagement, whereby Iranian forces have killed 5 BRA terrorists on their side, this includes a major BRA commander as well (all were highly wanted by us)
Sir a very good trade if news is true.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom