What's new

Condemn Modi: Online petition issued by Sikh for Justice group

sardar+jokes+in+hindi.jpg

Stop generalizing

Lol these are NGO types organisation and they do this type of stunts to get funds so good for them.

Now for stupid people here who like to jump and blame american Sikhs i would like to say "Shut up"

Not good mate :tdown:

Bro you know like some idiots NRI Sikhs are talking BS on other countries, Some people are in our country too :D

I don't give a flying **** what those stupid nri's says as they are not indian.
I don't care for their stupid opinion,,the problem is we have our own army of stupid idiots here,,,like the super stupid nri who posted this pic.

Personally i couldn't care less for the pic but others are not as tolerant as me and will take offence

@Jayanta remove that pic bro

No let it remain so that we realize once again that we are not so united as we claim all the time.
Think of this pic before lecturing pakistanis on anything

i did not generalize. but these is no denying that this brainless NY sikh group is playing into the hands of Sikh seperatists

Very well,,i expect more sikh bashing here,,please don't stop with just one pic,surely u can do much better man:tup:

No let it remain so that we realize once again that we are not so united as we claim all the time.

Very well,,i expect more sikh bashing here,,please don't stop with just one pic,surely u can do much better man:tup:

i did not bash sikhs in general. read my posts carefully again. i have many sikh friends and my boss is sikh. yes, i did bash the sikh group in question here. and i will continue to do so.

I don't give a flying **** what those stupid nri's says as they are not indian.
I don't care for their stupid opinion,,the problem is we have our own army of stupid idiots here,,,like the super stupid nri who posted this pic.

Personally i couldn't care less for the pic but others are not as tolerant as me and will take offence
You don't care about the pic yet you abused poster left right and centre. A pakistani called you to see the pic and you just got started on so called NRI. Also, tell me how many jokes you guys crack on Biharis in punjab or North east folks calling them names. Yet you could not deal with a stupid joke. Don't make tall claims of showing tolerance as there was none in your posts.

Stop getting so hyper. It was just humor. As in jokes are there of every single community in India. From Bongs to Ghatis to Mallus to Biharis, etc., etc.

Also before preaching other to be sensitive about your people watch what you are doing yourself, dragging in RSS and Bajrang Dal which are Hindu organizations and not terrorist organizations into every other arguments.

You couldn't care about the pic yet you abused poster left right and centre. A pakistani called you to see the pic and you just started on so called NRI. Also, tell me how many jokes you guys crack on Biharis in punjab or North east folks calling them names. Yet you could not deal with a stupid joke. Don't make tall claims of showing tolerance as there was none in your posts.

Thats all u can think??
Then please by all accounts carry on,,,i would like to see more racist jokes here.

Just never dare laughing at pakistanis after u gave this weak *** stupid and childish explanation.
Well expected from an NRI,no big deal here

I hope you aren't talking about NRIs like @JanjaWeed @levina :D
I guess - "MODI HAS SHOWN INDIA NRI's TRUE COLORS!!!"

No offence @levina @JanjaWeed @Indischer :D

Tumhe bada mazzaa aa raha hai??? :coffee:
Yes they are a bunch of NRI cartoons who come to India once in 3-4years, bring masks along and worry about mosquito bites.
I am not one of them.
This article has nothing to do with me.Just because an NRI grp from across the globe has launched an online campaign against Modi doesnt mean all NRIs support them.
Should I drill some more sense into you?? :moil:

Yup as we can all see how united we really are:tup:

You couldn't care about the pic yet you abused poster left right and centre. A pakistani called you to see the pic and you just got started on so called NRI. Also, tell me how many jokes you guys crack on Biharis in punjab or North east folks calling them names. Yet you could not deal with a stupid joke. Don't make tall claims of showing tolerance as there was none in your posts.
I've never met a sikh who makes fun of biharis but on your side i receive those sikh jokes till now

biharis are abused by everyone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom