What's new

Concerns over Indian nuclear capabilities

There is not an iota of doubt about Indian nuclear programme and its safety which is evident with the signing of nuclear deal signed with US and many countries with IAEA approval

Any links to prove it? As you may know,Indian media is like a bunch of hungry stray dogs,if any of this had been true,they would've paraded with it for months.
Also,I am very close to Kudankulam Nuke plant,and I was very lucky to work under the head of its safety review commitee,on a different project.

India press only care about selling paper. Truth about Indian failures don't sell paper. Brag about India do sell papers. So they won't be reporting Indian nuclear test failures.

India press only care about selling paper. Truth about Indian failures don't sell paper. Brag about India do sell papers. So they won't be reporting Indian nuclear test failures.

Another.bucket load of BS.

The comment acetophenol quoted was in a sarcastic tone,and nuclear accidents/waste dumping may have made headlines in newspapers.

But certain trolls cannot comprehend such things.

OMG!! man, you need to activate your funny bone....

He is Just Kidding

No smilies ,and I couldn't see the flags from my cellphone!!!!!!!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Come up with something new,your trolling tricks are getting boring.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom