What's new

Concerned by modernisation, induction of new equipment in neighbourhood: IAF Chief

But Indian chief did not speak about the massive corruption done by Modi and depriving India of 126 rafales

I have no concern, just feeling pity on poor indian masses who will pay for the jackpot won by Reliance. As for your trust in Modi rest assured that its broken. Psychological research has proved those without family are more corrupt because they feel insecure in old age and stashed money is the only support they can get when they are unable to work anymore especially if they dont have male off springs.

:lol: AB Vajpayee and APJ Kalam were unmarried too.... And they had people, relatives taking care of them. He is a PM of India. You know his each "Modi Suit" costs around 10 lakhs and all of those dresses are sponsored.

Stash.. My lol... There are also Patriotic Indians available.. Seeing Corrupt Pakistani Generals and politicians till now, I cannot do anything but pity when you guys see everything through Pakistani eyes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom