What's new

Computer, Laptops and Phones will have a Tabdeli and will face 17% GST from Next Year

ye kya likha hai ? company apni jaib se deti hai ya costumers se charge kerti hai ? yahan koi muft salam nhi kerta ap tax deny ki baat karty hain hazoor
View attachment 800903
Yeh sales tax us aor usa main bhi log daity hain aor salary and income par alag sa daity hain koi new bat karo yaar

Yeh sales tax us aor usa main bhi log daity hain aor salary and income par alag sa daity hain koi new bat karo yaar
or kya kya dety hain wahan ? or gov kya deti hai ? 911 per fone karo to agy se kya bolty hain wahan ?

or kya kya dety hain wahan ? or gov kya deti hai ? 911 per fone karo to agy se kya bolty hain wahan ?
Har cheez tax k badly ma he milti he wahan . Ap log bhi do 35% income par tax aor enjoy karo wesi facilities, wahan par medical free milay ga tax dainy k bad yahan par kpk aor kashmir ma health card a gia sab ko 10 lakh tak treatment free ha aor kia chaheay??

Har cheez tax k badly ma he milti he wahan . Ap log bhi do 35% income par tax aor enjoy karo wesi facilities, wahan par medical free milay ga tax dainy k bad yahan par kpk aor kashmir ma health card a gia sab ko 10 lakh tak treatment free ha aor kia chaheay??
kuch iper waly se dareen HEALTH CARE IS NOT FREE IN USA
Then u have no right to complain its so simple bhai jaan :D
i am not complaining here i will just save every rupee not to end up in hands of corrupt mafia

ye kya likha hai ? company apni jaib se deti hai ya costumers se charge kerti hai ? yahan koi muft salam nhi kerta ap tax deny ki baat karty hain hazoor
View attachment 800903

In the UK I pay tax on my salary 20% tax on the first slab of my salary, then 40% tax on a second slab.
I also pay a roughly 5% rate specifically for healthcare, socialcare and pensions. (I then pay towards my own private pension, but that is not mandatory).
I pay a local tax too directly to the local govt.
I pay 33% of the cost of my fuel as tax. I pay 20% VAT on the remaining 66%.
I pay 20% VAT taxes on all consumer products.
I pay 20% VAT on gas and electricity as well.
I pay 12% insurance premium tax on my car and my house (this insurance is legally required)
I pay tax when i sell a house or buy one
I pay tax when/if i recieve an inheritance

We pay these taxes regardless of if the govt performs or not, if we can afford to or not. in a country of 60 million people, 32 million pay these taxes. This is WHY we get services from the govt, because the govt has the money to provide services. Our current govt is no less corrupt than any Pakistani govt. However we don't have the luxury to choose whether we pay taxes.

I'm not saying it's fair that you should recieve poor service or little to no service in exchange for your taxes - it's not. I'm saying as a nation, we have to do our bit to pay our taxes, and then hold govt to account for what it does for these taxes.

It we can get a 10-20,000 goat lovers together to protest over any old BS at the drop of a hat; why can't the common people make mass protests about govt performance and services? Why are politicians able to get away with what they do? Ultimately protest is the only tool people have.

While I welcome the news of increased taxes on imports, its also true that govt leaks too much money. the accusation of ayyashi is not just an accusation, its a fact. stop giving houses to civil servants/judges/military to reside in and ask them to rent one out, instead of paying out of the treasury. end their petrol quotas, end their maali, maid and orderly allowances. also need to end the heavy expenditure on mobile phones and led tv for offices and residences of civil servants/judges and military. stop all extravagant benefits to politicians, make them travel in trains instead of air, rent out pm house and president house to private corp, and transfer all their houses and residences to a single building. rent out huge parliament buildings etc and move to a smaller location (save money on building maintenance, ACs, heaters etc. if awam cannot have ACs and heaters due to increased costs, why should their tax be used to fund ACs and heaters of babus and politicians?). rent out houses built on kanals under use by civil servants to private users.
also, need to stop giving luxury cars to civil servants/judges/military of a poor country. a suzuki jimny will do just fine. no need for land cruisers and prados.
I am all for it. I think this is the only government where austerity measures were taken. Though a lot more can be done as you suggested above I think we should give credit where it's due. Besides cutting import by increasing taxes on luxury items is not wrong. There are two advantages to it. A ) we don't lose much-needed foreign exchange for items we don't need and b) gives a boost to our local industry like Mobile Phones and TVs now that assembly plants have started working in Pakistan.
But bringing the civil society and bureaucracy into check is going to take a while. They have been jamming the entire country for a while now and with the kind of politics played in Pakistan, it is simply not possible to take political parties as well as the entire bureaucracy headon.

We pay these taxes regardless of if the govt performs or not, if we can afford to or not. in a country of 60 million people,

How can one even compare a 60 million developed country to a 220 million third world country?

There is no comparison here, whether what you pay or what Pakistanis inside Pakistan pay, the needs, problems, resources, governance style, institutions all and everything is different.

In that 60 million country a doctor can tell the PM to shut up and leave his hospital, in Pakistan if a doctor does that, he won't be around the next day.

Pakistan has to look for its own solution, which is very apparent, but no one can help with lack of will, no borrowed idea or system will help.

It we can get a 10-20,000 goat lovers together to protest over any old BS at the drop of a hat; why can't the common people make mass protests about govt performance and services? Why are politicians able to get away with what they do? Ultimately protest is the only tool people have.

O bai kya chah rahy ho? 1 parchay say Pakistan may jan churanay may salo guzar jaty hain, naukri karobar alag tabah ho ga, court kehchario k chakar alag lagay gay. The people you are referring to as goat lovers it is their profession to gather and protest.

How can one even compare a 60 million developed country to a 220 million third world country?

There is no comparison here, whether what you pay or what Pakistanis inside Pakistan pay, the needs, problems, resources, governance style, institutions all and everything is different.

In that 60 million country a doctor can tell the PM to shut up and leave his hospital, in Pakistan if a doctor does that, he won't be around the next day.

Pakistan has to look for its own solution, which is very apparent, but no one can help with lack of will, no borrowed idea or system will help.

O bai kya chah rahy ho? 1 parchay say Pakistan may jan churanay may salo guzar jaty hain, naukri karobar alag tabah ho ga, court kehchario k chakar alag lagay gay. The people you are referring to as goat lovers it is their profession to gather and protest.

Everything starts somewhere. The UK wasn't a first world country till recently. It went through a long phase of taxation without providing decent services.

Everything starts somewhere. The UK wasn't a first world country till recently. It went through a long phase of taxation without providing decent services.

Yep how about Pakistan starts with invading others, the first step to prosperity, then we will move to better taxation and stuff.

As a gamer i am sad.......................:(. But than taxes are not bad as these are not a necessity items..........Get them if you can afford otherwise dont.

It is sad that in your little inconsequential world only gamers need to buy Computers!

And it is even more sad that you believe computers to not be a necessary item! Next stop, TAX on Books, we already have tax on education!!!!

It is sad that in your little inconsequential world only gamers need to buy Computers!

And it is even more sad that you believe computers to not be a necessary item! Next stop, TAX on Books, we already have tax on education!!!!
come on realistically speaking gamers are not even 1 percent but 90 percent of the population dont need computer anyway.... we are not a digital country.

In the UK I pay tax on my salary 20% tax on the first slab of my salary, then 40% tax on a second slab.
I also pay a roughly 5% rate specifically for healthcare, socialcare and pensions. (I then pay towards my own private pension, but that is not mandatory).
I pay a local tax too directly to the local govt.
I pay 33% of the cost of my fuel as tax. I pay 20% VAT on the remaining 66%.
I pay 20% VAT taxes on all consumer products.
I pay 20% VAT on gas and electricity as well.
I pay 12% insurance premium tax on my car and my house (this insurance is legally required)
I pay tax when i sell a house or buy one
I pay tax when/if i recieve an inheritance

We pay these taxes regardless of if the govt performs or not, if we can afford to or not. in a country of 60 million people, 32 million pay these taxes. This is WHY we get services from the govt, because the govt has the money to provide services. Our current govt is no less corrupt than any Pakistani govt. However we don't have the luxury to choose whether we pay taxes.

I'm not saying it's fair that you should recieve poor service or little to no service in exchange for your taxes - it's not. I'm saying as a nation, we have to do our bit to pay our taxes, and then hold govt to account for what it does for these taxes.

Pakistanis will die, break/burn properties of others (but so clever not their own), but not pay tax at such whopping percentages.
Even many of us do not pay ALLAH SWT tax (ZAKAT which is 2.5% on accumulated/kept wealth for a continuous one year) and declare excuses to be from different sects. Even if everyone of us pay ZAKAT, there will be considerable improvement in system provided that the amount dispensed properly. In Pakistan issue is that the most of us will declare themselves eligible for ZAKAT due to our 'do nothing - earn well' attitude; some do every '2 numbri' to be in 'get rich quick' scheme.

come on realistically speaking gamers are not even 1 percent but 90 percent of the population dont need computer anyway.... we are not a digital country.

Do some research on the Top 20 companies in the world and most of them will be Tech related. Apple alone is worth almost USD 2 Trillion and then there is Google (Alphabet), Microsoft, Amazon, Netflix, Oracle etc., they got there because the US put computers in each household. That's what we need to emulate, we need to digitize the entire country, especially our youth.

Back
Top Bottom