What's new

Complete PM Imran Khan Address to Nation on Pulwama Incident

Excellent speech.

Multiple threads merged and moved to multimedia section.

New version of "Tabdeeli aa nahi rahi,, tabdeeli aagi ha" will be "Pakistan retaliate krny ka sochy ga nahi,,, Pakistan retaliat KRY GA" :P

Last edited:
I remember reading taliban saying the same thing after 2001.is it a coincidence or is there a reason why he is called T khan

Whether he is T khan or not. You are not USA for sure

giphy.gif

I love how he gave this message when Crown Prince is in India :azn:

First take action on 26/11. We have proof you accepted. Yet no action.so no point

and what kind of proofs you are talking about lay chips with made in Pakistan label or colgate or are you talking about the tooth brush we held the accused asked you to give us the proofs and all you provided was a bunch of crap :D

I know ,but what I was referring to was you can expect the same thing from pupil from same school of though

And you are the one from a country where cow is given priority over human beings even in your countries laws. Hypocrisy much ?? :D :P ;)

Last edited:
What a mature, level headed and logical response by PM! Instead of chest thumping and shouting and dialogue bazi he was so calm and composed. Proud of him today this is the sanity we needed in this atmosphere of war mongering that our neighbors are promoting. "Pakistan will not think about retaliating it will retaliate". I hope our neighbors who're threatening us with war will relax a bit. Also happy to see opponents of gov standing behind them on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom